• Show
Clear All

Looking good! I like your colors.

Comment

Month 6 done!

Comment

Month 6 done!

Comment

Wow, I'm loving everyone's month 6 results! I'm still barely into month 5...plugging along.

Comment

I'm right there with you Rose. Pedaling as fast as I can to catch up.

Comment

You want to laugh? I lost all focus during month 2-but I feel like I've got it back now. I guess it's true; distance makes the heart grow fonder. I'm still not crazy about all the cutting in Month 3, but I will persevere.
              Thank you to everyone who keep sharing their awesome work! They really are so beautiful.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
              Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

This is my first post and, as you will see from my attachment, am also behind. I started sewing very late due to another quilt then the lure of the outdoors. I had purchased all of my fabric in January and have been following along as many of you posted of your progress. Now I am dragging my feet on starting the curved flying geese because of indecision on fabric choice. After seeing burns50 variation on the flying geese background, I was intrigued by using an alternative background. I have three options, well four if you count the specified color. Ahhhrg...too many options and I am frozen with indecision. LOL

Comment

Finished month 6 today. I had to add an extra 2" square to each boarder because my boarder was the same size as my quilt. I hope this does not cause a problem next month.

Comment

Ah-ha!! Another background variation...lovely ButterflyBev!

Comment

Month 6 finished - just in time

Comment

Can't figure out how to show my quilt - help!

Comment

You can use the Attachments box just below the Message box.

These instructions are for a computer. (If you're using an ipad or phone, let us know).

[ol]
                          [li]Click into the space next to the number 1. (See attached image). Once you put your cursor in that box, you'll need to[/li]
                          [li]navigate to the picture you want to include. When you find the photo you'd like to use,[/li]
                          [li]click Add File. [/li]
                          [li]Click Insert. If you'd like, you can Preview the post by clicking Preview. Once you're happy with how it looks,[/li]
                          [li]Click Submit.[/li]

Comment

Beverley, Your different backgrounds are lovely!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            North Alabama, USA
                            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I am using an iPad. Everything works as you said, but I don't see the photo when I click preview.

Originally posted by "beckyfiedler" post=141673
                              You can use the Attachments box just below the Message box.

These instructions are for a computer. (If you're using an ipad or phone, let us know).

[ol]
                              [li]Click into the space next to the number 1. (See attached image). Once you put your cursor in that box, you'll need to[/li]
                              [li]navigate to the picture you want to include. When you find the photo you'd like to use,[/li]
                              [li]click Add File. [/li]
                              [li]Click Insert. If you'd like, you can Preview the post by clicking Preview. Once you're happy with how it looks,[/li]
                              [li]Click Submit.[/li]

Comment

Here it is! Oops - it's sideways!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 87 users online. 0 members and 87 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X