[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving all the variations in colour and fabric. Well done all.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

That's correct. It will show the file name of your photo but not the actual photo. I see that you figured this out already! :-)

Comment

Ethereal - Your dark background makes this quilt a real stunner!

Comment

Love your colors Beverly, Butterflybev and ethereal! The dark backgrounds are stunning!

Comment

I agree with everyone else. The black background is excellent.

Comment

Really pretty Beverly!

Comment

Finally got my month 4 and 5 done. I like it now that it is done but not sure I will do them again. Looking forward to some simple HST next.

Comment

I finally found a focus fabric almost a month ago and have been trying to catch up. Attached is my quilt up to Block 3. This is much brighter fabric than what I usually work with, but I am really liking it so far.

Comment

Olga Jo, Love your bird fabric! The colors are looking wonderful.
                    Also like the recently posted quilts with a variety of backgrounds. Wish I'd thought of that!

Comment

Olga Jo, would you mind sharing the manufacturer of your focus fabric? It is gorgeous!

Comment

NanaPie - The fabric is Frakturs and Flourishes by Michelle Palmer for Red Rooster Designs. It reminded me of the work done by Sue Sprago.

Comment

OlgaJo - your search for a focus fabric was well rewarded! How gorgeous your quilt looks. Love the colours. You'll be caught up in no time.
                          Heather - PtboGrandma

Comment

OlgaJo,

Your long search for focus fabric was well worth it. I love your choice and look forward to ordering some to use in a future project. Thank you for sharing designer and line information.

Becky

Comment

Month 8 looked like to be very busy so I decided to finish up the pinwheel border now.

Becky

Comment

Becky, it just sparkles with those pinwheels! Love it!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X