[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only seeing messages posted in the show and tell for the Halo Medallion quilt through March. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comment

I knew when I started this project that I didn't want to do the flying geese rings. I decided to embroider my Month 4/5 border instead, using motifs from traditional Slovak clothing.

Comment

I apologize in advance, Ladies, for this post. I can't see anything past May 8, so I'm trying to see if I can post anything.

Comment

No luck. Can't even see my own post! I receive a notification when someone else posts, but I can't get there. Hope you're all having better luck! Sure miss seeing your beautiful quilts!

Comment

Hello
            There are a couple of our members that are having the same issue I am trying to sort this out. Please let me know what type of computer you are using, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile. Thanks Wendy

Comment

I am having the problem of not being able to see the posts. I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 8.

Comment

I don't see any posts after page 15, May 8. Using PC with Windows 10, same situation with Ipad and IPhone.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                North Alabama, USA
                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I don't see anything after 5/11. I'm using a Toshiba laptop, running Windows 10.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                  Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Continuing issues on HP desktop with Windows 10 as well as iPad. Now showing 16 pages with last post on May 11.

Comment

Hello - thanks for letting me know - is it on all the posts or only BOM 2017 Show and Tell? We are in the process of restoring old Forum posts and others have had a problem with the BOM.

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Wendy, it is only the Show and Tell topic. I cannot see yours here now, only up to page16, May 11. I just checked other Forom topics with new responses and can see all those so it is only this topic for me, right now.

Thanks for your help.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

The Show and Tell Forum hasn't been working for at least a week. I am signed up to receive an email of a new post. The email doesn't show a picture (and I want to see everyone's progress) so if I clicked on the link it would take me to that post in the forum where I could see the photo.

When the forum broke, I could click on the link but instead of going to post, I am dumped on page 15.
                          Someone wanted to know computer/OS, so came here to post a message. Oddly enough, I can see the last 6 posts HERE...below the message I am writing. So weird.
                          Anyway, I am on a 24" iMac running v.10.11.6 and have the same problem from my iPad.

BTW, I did see something from Alex Anderson regarding broken forum. I hope they get on it fast because I just renewed and the membership went up to $49.00

Best,
                          Holly

Comment

Barbara,
                            The Virtual Retreat 2017 topic under the Beginner's Corner is also not working. It is getting worse!

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                            Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Thanks everyone for letting me know the issues - our technical team is researching what is going wrong and why the results are so inconsistent. We will stay on this! More to come~

Comment

Try again now and let me know if you are still experiencing an issue.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X