Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on math.

Comment

These are the blocks I have done thus far. This is not the way that it will finally appear. I am hoping to teach myself how to do turn style appliqué (watched the master appliqué on TQS ) on four large baskets that I will put in the middle. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can do this!

Help!!! I can't seem to upload my photo. Any suggestions Barbara???

Comment

Janet, I have been trying to download it from my computer. I was able to download all the other pdf files without any problems, but somehow the pdf files (pages) for today come up blank. Will try my iPad next. Thanks.

Janet, you are absolutely right. It worked on my iPad. Odd though that it appears blank on my computer download. Thank you for the help!

Comment

I just want to stop in from Aiken Sc.....you bless my heart.....recovering from breast cancer, of which I am a Survivor....and your sweet Basket Class has made every day....My day......I have started but had to finish 2 Grandy's quilts for their shared room as older gals; and then 2 more for my daughter and her youngest.....there are always the Next Quilt to make; even when our journeys may slow us down a bit.....Quilting IS my Therapy.......and thank you thank you!!! and all your Followers!!! Quilters are Wonderful Folks!!!! Have a blest, Quilted type of Day!!! Karen

Comment

Help!!! I can't seem to upload my photo. Any suggestions Barbara???[/quote]

Your photo may be too large, resize it smaller and try again. That has been the problem for quite a few people lately.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

MS Jane...love your spirit and your Baskets are beautiful. Keep up the great work. In your photo the lady on the left looks
              very much like my best friend, who was a cancer survivor also. I will be looking for your finished quilt. As for me I am just getting started on mine. Alex has helped us all out with her bright smile and beautiful projects.

Comment

Sarah...You have a wonderful smile and your happiness comes out in your work. Love your Cherry happy colors.
                You are doing a great job.
                Linda Jo...Texas

Comment

Just trying to see if I can post photo

Comment

SEW Beautiful!!

Comment

This was my first attempt at the 6” basket with the handle. I used Alex’s instructions except I used a 1/2” bias maker which was ok to use. I wanted to try it. I stitched on both sides with invisible thread. I may add blanket stitching later. I am using Christmas fabric that I have had for a long time for this project

Comment

Trying to post my photo

Comment

Alex was making this basket in a video back in May
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAkldN7_kI
                          where can we get the pattern for it?

Comment

This 12" block was a bugger! Haven't attempted the handle yet.
                            I think I'm going to make 12 total blocks, not the 25 that Alex made.
                            Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

I have added baskets with handles and some 2” blocks.

Comment

Well, I forgot to put the post-it note on my forehead to remember to stitch the bias side on the triangle before putting on the basket handle. I learned a lesson! Here are my baskets thus far. Will make four large ones for the middle (I think) and will finally try my hand at adding hand turned appliqué (I watched the master classes here on TQS. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can do it. Plus, need feedback on top right hand basket and the background fabric I chose for the basket. Is it too busy? Not enough contrast with the basket? Doesn't the handle get lost? Maybe I should change it. What do you think?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X