[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex , I am looking forward to making the Berry Basket and putting a handle on it. I was really impressed with your instructions
    on making the handle and I am anxious to try your technique. Thank you.
    Linda Jo

Comment

love the houses with the baskets!

Comment

love the cats - cats do love baskets !

Comment

You're absolutely right, Floramia! I never saw that. Thanks for the feedback! Now, I don't now how much it bothers me; enough to change it or will I be too lazy and just leave it. Haven't decided yet but thank you for noticing it.

Comment

Hello, I'm new, and i believe I have finally found out where to post my pictures. Going thru my quilt stuff, which is a lot, i found this old flyer.

Comment

Originally posted by "diane6304" post=150432
              Hello, I'm new, and i believe I have finally found out where to post my pictures. Going thru my quilt stuff, which is a lot, i found this old flyer.
              No photo included. It might be too big, resize smaller and try again.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

This is what I'm thinking for my basket puzzle...

Comment

The pattern is in her shop.

Comment

I started, the basket quilt , learning a lot . I am improving and understanding better the techniques.

Comment

Looks wonderful! I like how you have light/medium/dark backgrounds! Keep up the great work! Have SEW much fun!!

Comment

I’m putting up several photos of the Cake Stand block to see if you think I’m heading in the right direction with fabric choices. I’m trying to use my stash.

Comment

Sharing 3 of my Cake Stand blocks using my fabric stash. Am I going in the right direction with the choices?

Comment

Slow but sure. Working on making the colors play nice together. Hope they do in the end. I love using them
                            . Not sure How to change my username now. Happy Baskets all. Best, SuzanneY

Comment

This is what I have so far. It is a little too orderly, but that's my nature

Comment

looks great

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 36 users online. 0 members and 36 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X