[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The math is done. The 4 sections baskets and filler done. Now if my pic will post

Comment

It's beautiful Kami. I would do it! It will be a spectacular Thanksgiving wall hanging.

P.S. The appliqué is fantastic!

Comment

I’ve been collecting charm packs of old-fashioned looking fabrics and they whispered to me “I want to be a basket quilt.”. A couple fat quarters of background fabric played along to produce an autumn table topper that is 26”x26”. Yes, the baskets are all pointed the same way because my sense of order couldn’t handle it otherwise. I’m haven’t decided on a border of 1 in squares or to use a pieced binding.

Comment

I’ve been collecting charm packs of old-fashioned looking fabrics and they whispered to me “I want to be a basket quilt.”. A couple fat quarters of background fabric played along to produce an autumn table topper that is 26”x26”. Yes, the baskets are all pointed the same way because my sense of order couldn’t handle it otherwise. I’m undecided on a border of 1 inch squares or a pieced binding.

Comment

hapi2sc Can you tell me how to add flowers to the top of a basket. Yours is beautiful & look so real good.

Comment

Ready to assemble please critique and make suggestions

Comment

More baskets to come

Comment

More baskets to make

Comment

Thank you!! I cut them out from a piece of the fabric. I am basting with glue and will quilt them down. The basket handles are bias cut with fusible backing. I will iron them on. I have been known to use fusible interfacing for the flowers too.

Comment

Lahoefer, Love the pinwheel basket. Did you draft it yourself? Great colors!

Comment

Not yet sewn together but getting close. Mostly Tula Pink fabrics. Over 30 baskets. Learned a lot about making baskets (those handles!) and accurate HSTs. Turn photo right side up

Comment

Gorgeous! Love Tula Pink fabrics!

Comment

WOW!! Magnificent!!

Comment

Nemerson, I’ve been drawing blocks from things I’ve found on the internet, then playing with the layouts. Is fun to play with the arrangement of the hst. Some are hits, and some misses. Fun to experiment.

Comment

PaolaRB, the basket you were asking about bothers me a bit because the background stripes are going in different directions.
                                On the other hand, in my sewing group, I am the only one to be bothered by it :-D

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X