[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer the question about why photos won’t post, I thought I’d show a few screen shots.
    When I click “Add File, then select a large-sized photo, there is a selection at the bottom of that pop up that provides the option to resize the photo. Select “Choose image size”.

Then select a smaller size . I’ve been selecting “Medium” and the photos have loaded fine.

I hope this helps. I’m not an admin or expert......just trying to offer some help.
    Lynne

Comment

Beginning to sew sections together but this is mostly for layout. I’m going to try to get this picture so it won’t be on its side. Lol.

Comment

I made the houses in a class at Asilomar with Edyta Sytar and they have been floating around my creation space for many years. Planning a blue quilt using many of Edyta's fabrics seems like a perfect place to give the houses a home. I don't want to sew anything together yet because if I introduce another color or concept I want to be able to rearrange. I have found that as I introduce things my concept of the finished quilt changes.

Comment

Sewing sections together. Trying to get this picture so it’s not on it’s side.

Comment

Originally posted by "hapi2so" post=150344
            Sewing sections together. Trying to get this picture so it’s not on it’s side.
            Photos are often turned sideways for no reason I can figure out, nor can I correct them. So just post and we’ll love them anyway

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
            North Alabama, USA
            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Here are my baskets. Nancy St. Pierre
              NANCY

Comment

Alex,

Your pdf file for the basket handles is an empty four pages. While the file can be opened up, nothing appears on the four pages.

Comment

I think I’m photo challenged.

Comment

Is my photo coming up. I can’t see it. Am I doing some thing wrong??

Comment

karonray, I really like your basket quilt with the houses, it looks great.
                      I think I will try to make the basket that is on the lower left, the one with four triangles in a row on the upper half. It looks nice.

[quote="karonray" post=150343]I made the houses in a class at Asilomar with Edyta Sytar and they have been floating around my creation space for many years. Planning a blue quilt using many of Edyta's fabrics seems like a perfect place to give the houses a home. I don't want to sew anything together yet because if I introduce another color or concept I want to be able to rearrange. I have found that as I introduce things my concept of the finished quilt changes.

Comment

Maybe it is something in how posts show up on my computer.
                        I see many comments with compliments, but I have NO idea who the compliment is meant for.
                        May I humbly suggest that we add a name so the posts says something like "Lovely, Barbara!" ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by "Floramia" post=150351
                            Maybe it is something in how posts show up on my computer.
                            I see many comments with compliments, but I have NO idea who the compliment is meant for.
                            May I humbly suggest that we add a name so the posts says something like "Lovely, Barbara!" ?
                            Floramia--you are absolutely correct! I really helps if the reply starts out: "Floramia, I LOVE your blocks!".

The NEW website, coming soon, changes this. A Reply will be connected to the original post. Much better system and we will all have a new learning curve.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            North Alabama, USA
                            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I got the download just fine on my iPad. ( for the basket handles) Janet

Comment

Working on math now.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X