X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "BleuRose" post=148664
    I don't have a design wall yet. So I used my ironing board. :lol:
    I use a design bed.

Comment

I love it already! It's so much fun to see what everyone is doing.

Comment

My blocks are definitely taking on that ‘red is a neutral’ but I’m really liking the black in place of white so now I’m having second thoughts. What do you all think?

Comment

The Mystery is where my mind will take me next. Since all my ideas are just that, ideas not physical blocks, I am letting my imagination go wherever it takes me.
          I was thinking what would it look like with black silhouettes on the plain squares of Kaffee fabric between the pieced blocks. Since I could not figure out how to do
          the silhouettes in EQ8 I knew I could put embroideries on top of fabrics in the software so I went with that. Just putting these things on forum for the fun of it. Not trying to get
          away from what Alex is doing. Just seeing where my mind goes. HelenW

Comment

I love the red. I think you should keep going.

Comment

Pardon me for intruding about your computer not recognizing your file. I know it sounds bazaar but if your computer will allow you to open the file with “Paint”, you may be able to save it as different format that can be uploaded. Julia in TX ps: forgive the but-in

Comment

I love the differents with the corners all different

Comment

The file could be too big. See if you can change the size.

Comment

Originally posted by "sweetshelties" post=148672
                    Pardon me for intruding about your computer not recognizing your file. I know it sounds bazaar but if your computer will allow you to open the file with “Paint”, you may be able to save it as different format that can be uploaded. Julia in TX ps: forgive the but-in
                    Julie, you are not butting in--everyone is welcome to comment on all the posts. The more suggestions LadyBlue gets, the more likely she'll be able to fix her photo posting issue.

I encourage everyone to share ideas/suggestions/photos here.

Thanks!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

* of my finishes blocks. Don't know if I will keep the bottom left pink and green

Comment

Are we suppose to use 'HELP' or 'bbCode' or, both, in order to reach you when asking a question?

Comment

Originally posted by "BleuRose" post=148677
                          Are we suppose to use 'HELP' or 'bbCode' or, both, in order to reach you when asking a question?
                          I monitor the Forum constantly so posting here is a quick way to ask for help--and if someone else knows the answer, please feel free to hop in and answer.

If you want to send me a personal message, you can click on my Profile and you will be able to Message me. That sends me an email so I go to the Message and respond privately.

Barbara Black

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Originally posted by "trudysewist" post=148676
                            * of my finishes blocks. Don't know if I will keep the bottom left pink and green
                            Trudy, keep your posts here so everyone can see them. You posted in the 2020 Block of the Month Afternoon Delight category--I moved it here.

Use Reply Topic--right up there at the top left side, above the Blue Bar to post on this Topic,

Thanks!

North Alabama, USA

Comment

I like the black a lot. Even better than the white.

Comment

Very cool, love your color choices.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X