[vb_main_1]

New website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Ricky.

Still having gender problems over here. All the gals I know are men and you are a woman --- so it says... lol

Comment

Thanks, Ricky! I'm in awe of how much had to be done to make the new site possible. It's certainly understandable there are a few kinks. We'll get there … all of us together! It certainly helps, though, when one of the administrators chimes in periodically to keep the rest of us informed, so thanks!

Comment

I am struggling with this new website, but sooner or later I will catch on. Where are the member blogs, or because there weren't very many, did they discontinue those? Nancy, I tried to answer your friend request and it won't let me...

Sharon in Colorado, waiting for the other shoe to drop next week with nasty weather.

Comment

Hi Sharon, I'm struggling a bit, too, but everyday I figure out something new. Karen Fitzpatrick said she checked with Bob and the blogs will eventually return, so that made me happy. Hugs, Robin

Comment

Okay, I think I found another piece that is not connected properly yet. I hadn't finished watching the Valerie White show, so I tried to do that this morning. One good thing I found was that if you click on one of the list of shows, you then get back to where you can see a photo of the featured quilter and a show description so that's a great thing to have discovered! However, when I try to click on the chapter to take me to, say, the third chapter, it doesn't work. Nor does it work to drag the little bar at the bottom. Guess I'll wait a while to finish watching that show. I haven't tried any of the others.

Comment

I got to put my name in vs only my zip code for a name! Not able to update anything else on my profile yet. I'll be checking in more often and hope to reconnect with all of you better now.

Love the new site and what is yet to come!! :applause: :cheer:
              Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
              working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
              Tired. 
              Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
              Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

I'm curious to know the definitions of the platinum member vs elite member. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Currently not a Scooby!

(rhyming slang - Scooby Doo = clue)
                  Geneva

Comment

I miss the option of choosing View unread posts on the forum, since I used that all the time. I also noticed this morning when using my android tablet that couldn't expand the open page like I did before. That was convenient when I wanted to enlarge an area. Oh well, I'll get use to it...sigh...

Comment

I agree with the previous comments about View New Posts. I have been a member literally since Day One. I am missing the familiarity of the original site.
                      Apparently the blog is completely gone. What's with that?
                      The Screen view on my iPad is jumbled with ads superimposed over the content. I really hope someone is paying attention to these comments and will address them soon.
                      I just realized that the "Favorites" button is also missing. I really liked that feature and hope it will be back soon.

Comment

I'm using iPad and haven't had any ads. Perhaps you need to check your iPad settings

I love your white kitty :cheer:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Originally posted by "sewengel" post=122771
                          I am struggling with this new website, but sooner or later I will catch on. Where are the member blogs, or because there weren't very many, did they discontinue those? Nancy, I tried to answer your friend request and it won't let me...

Sharon in Colorado, waiting for the other shoe to drop next week with nasty weather.
                          I am struggling too Sharon but I just keep logging in and exploring and before we know it, it will all make sense. We too are awaiting a nasty winter storm here. Stay warm.

Comment

Has anyone discovered how to go to the most recent posts on a forum topic. I used to click on unread and then I would click on the button to the left of the topic to go to the posts in each topic I had not read. Now I seem to always go to page one and have to hunt for the posts I haven't read.

Comment

Originally posted by "djane" post=122786
                              Has anyone discovered how to go to the most recent posts on a forum topic. I used to click on unread and then I would click on the button to the left of the topic to go to the posts in each topic I had not read. Now I seem to always go to page one and have to hunt for the posts I haven't read.
                              Hi Debbie -

If you go to "Recent Topics" there will be a list of forum topics, with the first topics being ones that have new messages since the last time you were here. Next to each topic name where there is a new message, there is a little bit of green text saying how many new messages there are. If you click on that green text, you'll get to the first unread message.

Comment

Originally posted by "sewengel" post=122771

Hi Sharon -

For friend requests, it always looks like it didn't accept it, but it does. If you wait a few seconds after accepting, I should appear. You might have to refresh the link, I always do that because I'm impatient but I don't think it's needed. We are now friends!! Yea!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 47 users online. 0 members and 47 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X