[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gang - it's great hearing your comments. While change means change - I'm sure there are things you are missing that will return as soon as possible - or, new things that might go away, unless they are very popular. Naturally, the web guru will have to prioritize what to tend to - working first on the most critical issues. Having your comments helps us to move forward. Thanks for being so very kind with your comments when something is not quite right - frustrating - or different - or not working yet. You are the BEST!!! Whoo-hoo!!

Comment

Thanks Ricky, we understand it's work in progress and thank you to you all working on it. it looks really fresh and feels good, we'll get there. I see you're female. How does it feel :lol:

Sharon if you click 'My Topics' then click the little green bit saying how many new, it takes you straight to the last post you read/wrote

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

I am not sure if it's my browser (although I empty its cache when I close it down) but I don't see any new posts on the Daily Blog since 6th November. Is this another hitch and if so that's fine - it will be sorted sooner or later; I just need my daily colour fix - or is it just me and my browser that needs to have a serious talk this fine Sunday morning :unsure:

The more I peruse the more I like where the site is going and in 6 months time I'm sure we will have a good idea of how to navigate and make use of all the new stuff that is there and what we can put there too.

An introductory video could be a good idea for those of the members who are less sure of just pushing buttons and see what happens (or not in some cases :P ) Good to see Ricky exploring here too - long time no see
        Marianne

Comment

Thanks for comments Ricky we are all having fun trying to work it out, only trouble is the sewing machines are idle . Hope this post works my first time trying. :S
          Yn Harddwch Gogledd Cymru

Comment

I'd like to be able to see who submitted BOM Show and Tell entries. Anyone know how?

Comment

Susan, if you go to the top of the page and hover on 'See Quilts', when you scroll down there is an link to members BOM quilts.

Comment

I ain't got no Karma nor a little cloud to float away on what am I doing wrong !!! and what is it anyway HELP

Comment

Does that feel better :silly:

Comment

I just gave you a plus on your karma. I have also been trying to approve friend requests OVER AND OVER again since it didn't seem to change anything. Sorry if you guys are getting a million something or others from me!
                    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I think the kittle cloud will be a link to send private messages so we don't have one on our own. Unless you talk to yourself :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=122818
                        I think the kittle cloud will be a link to send private messages so we don't have one on our own. Unless you talk to yourself :blush:
                        But some of the best conversations occur when you talk to yourself! :lol: :silly: :whistle:

Comment

Dear Mr/Ms Website roller-outer. I would really appreciate it if you could reinstate a functioning button so that I can email my quilting friends on TQS if I am so inclined. Neither the PM cloud bubble below everybody's avatar nor the 'send message' button on everybody's profile works. It does not bother me if my avatar insists I am 'male', or if I have positive or negative 'Karma', but I would really like to be able to send an annoying message to some of the other members occasionally. Yours sincerely, and with much patience and anticipation, Rita. :kiss:
                          P.S. I would also be very appreciative of the return of the member blogs.

Comment

Wendy that's great I still don't know what it is but I am sure glad I have some .

Comment

Thanks Karen I am a happy pussy now I have some Karma .

Comment

That's hysterical. Ricky's a woman and we're all men. :lol: I found the pictures of the BOM, just not the names and descriptions like we did before.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X