[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delightful blogs and fun work all y'all!

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I enjoy reading the blogs. My thanks to those who document their work.

Comment

I'm happy that we have this space to share our posts and blogs with our TQS family! Thanks for reading and commenting, Diane!

I made some progress on my chicken. I'm beginning to feel like this will be the year that I actually finish it!

I also am asking myself different questions--Why not? and What if?--instead of Why? You can read that post here.

Thank you for visiting!

Comment

Hi all -

I just finished a blog post about a couple of bags I made recently. I'm really pleased with how they turned out and hope you enjoy reading about them here! I also have a little sneak peek at my current project in there....

Comment

I have just updated my blog on my Starlight, Starbright BOM. Another blog post on another BOM will be up on Wednesday.

http://karenssewingroom.blogspot.com/2017/03/starlight-starbright-flimsy.html

Comment

Nancy, Love your applique bag and roll! As usual you have done a great job. And if your sister doesn't like her little bag, send it to me! It's adorable and so finely made.

Karen, Your red and white quilt is wonderful! And done is better than perfect.... Good work!

geneva
              Geneva

Comment

Hi all -

I just finished a blog post on my progress on my current project which, coincidentally, is from a Karen Kay Buckley class I took several years ago. She's such a great teacher! If interested, you can read about my progress here.

This is a hand applique project and I think it, and Geneva's show, lead me to have a wonderful time hand appliqueing with Geneva in my dreams last night! Her project was very impressive with a lot of detail and very small pieces. Mine was much easier to do! Thanks for the fun time, Geneva!!

Comment

Ooops, I haven't kept up with sharing my posts!
                  This post is about completing the second month of a QAYG BOM.
                  In this post, I shared a snippet snippet of a project I've been stitching.
                  I posted about progress on the chicken while I've been watching the March Madness basketball games.
                  Finally, I posted about the chicken being a top! I'm excited that after a decade (yes, you read that correctly), this is going to be a finished project!

Comment

Terry. Chickens done! Yahoo! It all looks marvelous.

I bet that feels good! geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

Geneva, it did feel great to put away the appliqué tools!
                      I posted my goals for next quarter
                      and. . . .a little drum roll please. . . .
                      the chickens are basted!
                      Please drop by for a visit!

Comment

Bad chicken joke Terry :lol:

Your quilt is lovely and glad you're on the mend, sounds like a trapped nerve in your neck.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy, It was a bad chicken joke! Actually, it is ribs that are out of place that case the arm pain which originates from a neck injury from being rear ended in a car accident eight years ago. Our bodies are amazing at being able to repair injuries so that we can function almost like we could before! I've come a long way from where I started. I have more healing to do; but, know it is a process and I'm staying the course!

Comment

Hi all -

I've been plugging away at things and just finished my class project from Nancy Prince's thread sketching class from Houston last year. It turned out a lot better than I expected! If interested, you can read about it here.

Comment

Don't know about you, but I am always on topic! :P

Spend the whole day (7am to 7pm) with the girls today so that their parents could have some quality time together. The 'little ones' are now 6 and 3, and such a lot of fun. If you want pictures, find me on Facebook and I send you some in a PM.

Back on topic: I don't have a blog. There simply isn't time.
                              From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Always terrific to hear from you Lorchen! Playing with the little ones should be tops on your list!
                                I won a few ribbons at our guild quilt show:
                                https://terryknott.blogspot.com/2017...ls-update.html
                                I completed a block for our guild challenge:
                                https://terryknott.blogspot.com/2017...nge-block.html

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X