[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shared about taking a photo and painting the likeness on fabric which I learned the technique in a class here.

Currently, I'm visiting our daughter in London. I shared the first day here.

Comment

I visited Windsor Castle and Leeds Castle along with some other notable places. . .such as Stonehenge. I'm still visiting my daughter and seeing the English countryside.

Comment

Today, I posted about experiencing Harrods and I posted about having a walk about in London here. I'll be sharing posts about my trip for some time to come. It's been great having the time to spend with my daughter!

Comment

Here is a link to my post about heading to the Cotswolds and a link to my to do list for the next quarter. Do you participate in the Finish A Long group?

Comment

Hi Everyone! Hey anyone here going to Paducah? As a matter of fact, I AM!!!! I know Robin Gausebeck has a get together there but I can't seem to get much contact info for her. She hasn't responded to a Facebook message.

Sharon in, can't wait to get to Paducah next week, Colorado

Comment

Terry I'm in awe of all you plan to do again. Good luck

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thanks, Wendy. I've been working on those darn aprons. I think the embroidery software is going to do me in before I figure out how to actually use it! I did post about my challenge block that started on a snow day in February. You can read about it here. I also posted about how my entries did in our the guild quilt show which you can read here.

Sharon, I hope you are having an amazing experience in Paducah!

Comment

Our guild had a challenge and the rules were to use only denim and primarily blue denim on the front of the project. I shared my design in post 1 and the machine embroidery I used to enhance my design in post 2!

Comment

Terry! Wow! I've been waiting to see what you did with your jeans challenge and you hit it out of the park! That was a lot of work, but it looks so cool.

Thanks for the details about how you made it. Machine embroidery can be frustrating, but you turned it around.

Great work!

geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

In post three of my jean challenge journey, I embroidered musical notes to embellish the projects. In post four, I reveal the finish. I'm enjoying this finish very much!

Comment

Awesome Terry!!

Interesting to hear about the musical notes process,

Barb :-)

Comment

I've written a couple more posts about my visit to the Cotswolds. You can read one post here and another post here. It was a fabulous trip. Next week, I'll be posting about a project finish.

Comment

Terry, your trip sounds marvelous! Now I want to go there! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures.

geneva
                            Geneva

Comment

I've finished a couple aprons for the grands. You can read about Miss K's apron here. You can read about Miss J's apron here. It has been fun seeing Miss J wear hers when we cook on the days that she comes to visit! These two aprons have been waiting for the next step for about three years. If I had stalled much longer, the grands would have outgrown the aprons! Next week, I'll be posting about a quilt project as I'm closing in on another finish!

Comment

Yesterday, we went to the county fair. Miss J's apron won a blue ribbon. She was excited! You can read the post of her stitching her project here. I added another post of my spring trip visiting my youngest daughter. I was away 18 days and I sure saw and experienced loads. I posted our activities on hanging out in Paris for a couple of days here.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X