[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! I just downloaded the blocks (new member) so I hope to start working on it in 2021.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by "Ckewing3901" post=152605
        I know several participants have completed their Afternoon Delight quilt -- I am not in that category. However, finally finishing the November and December appliqué blocks is satisfying for me. Now on to putting this gem together.
        FWIW, Sizzle (2019) and Patchwork Barn (2018) still need to be completed, and yet Color My World is calling me! I remind myself quilting and creating is a process, not a race!
        -Terri

Comment

I’m satisfied with the layout; ready to start putting it together.
          -Terri

Comment

Don’t know if I’m in the right place, but here’s my quilted Sequoia Sampler. It is special for many reasons but most of all for all I’ve learned from Alex. I’m very proud of this one.

Comment

I have finally finished my Basket Puzzle Quilt top. It has been a real challenge. I’ve learned I definitely need a pattern to follow. Click image for larger version

Name:	DF9EED5D-2E88-4688-AAA3-FDE626ADA903.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	882623I was able to get the Sequoia Sampler quilted and bound. And now the Kaffe Mystery quilt top is complete. I can now start the Birdhouse Quilt. Click image for larger version

Name:	2673ECEC-64EB-45DB-8E68-32746ABF2F7B.jpeg
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	882625Click image for larger version

Name:	2673ECEC-64EB-45DB-8E68-32746ABF2F7B.jpeg
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	882626Click image for larger version

Name:	4E224004-758B-459F-BCC3-B69AA1B01B4E.jpeg
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	882624
              Attached Files

Comment

My 1st BOM ever started late in August. I watched all you post beautiful pictures and comments and learned so much. I thank you for all of my distant lessons. Here is my 11X 11 blocks on a hung sheet. Before I start to sew them all together and then work on the borders, please let me know if you see something that I should change. Thx all

Comment

This is a second attempt at posting. This is my first ever BOM project and I waited until September to start as I wanted to read all your posts and see all your beautiful pictures. I have pinned my inner blocks on a large sheet to see what it looks like before sewing them together. You have all taught me so much and I am grateful. Please take a look and let me know if there is anything that stands out that I should change. Thx for all the great info you all shared.
                  Pattie

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X