Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had trouble posting my picture.
    This is Janet Stone double blanket stitch with embroidery thread

Comment

Very nice indeed. Are you working from your stash or a kit? I have just started making the ShooFly blocks this morning and am working from my stash.

Comment

I can’t post my pictures either. What did you finally do to get them up ?
        I added my photo by editing this post.
        This is one of my shoo fly blocks.
        I’m using all cream background fabrics with. bright colours for contrast. I’m doing needle turn applique so they will be posted later.

Comment

Do you have an iphone? I took my pictures with that and used my phone to log onto the website. I came to this message and wrote a short description. When i was done I clicked the "add file" and selected camera roll. Picked the one I wanted and hit submit. If you have an ipad i think it's the same process.

denise

Comment

I finally got a photo to load by adding it to my post with the edit button. I have no idea why 8 have to do it that way.

Comment

I am working from my stash. The applique blocks will all be batik and the rest will be mixed.

Comment

Did you see the directions I wrote on the first post? Go to the oldest page, right now it’s #7. At the top or bottom of this page.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                North Alabama, USA
                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Comment

Love the movement created by the blue bubbles Sbur

Comment

Thank you Barbara
                      No I didn’t see that post. I was doing all that though and they just wouldn’t post. It seems to have fixed itself now though. I’ve taken a screenshot of your post for next time

Comment

Here are my blocks. Still unsure what fabrics to use in my shoo fly blocks. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Comment

Nfiegirl, I think the blue and the gold would look good on one with off white background, and maybe red and the

dark green for the other.
                          I used just two colors and off white and I like the way it turned out. HelenW

Comment

Nfiegirl, love your blocks, the different backgrounds are great. Any of those fabrics will work in your Shoo Fly blocks, along with anything else that looks like this fabrics.

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Helen, your blocks are terrific. What applique method did you use?

North Alabama, USA

Comment

I don't think it will matter which fabrics you pick for the Shoo Fly blocks. Any of the darks you have with any of the lights, would look great in the finished quilt. Love your applique blocks!!!

Diane in Colorado Springs

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 45 users online. 0 members and 45 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X