Comment

Meegwat, It's beautiful!

Comment

Meegwat,
          What a beautiful finish for this BOM!

Comment

Meegwat, just beautiful!!

Comment

So much fun seeing unveiling BOM 2020 in Houston with my daughter. Eagerly anticipated each month, completed 12/23/20. Machine appliqués and quilted on domestic machine with batik fabrics.

Comment

I am ready to put the top together but need fabric for the setting triangles and border. Does the pattern say how much fabric is needed for this? I could not find it.

Comment

Debbie, Month 12 has the yardage amounts for the perimeter triangles and border--3.25 yards--and the inner floater border--1 yard is much more than needed. The pattern has the floater cut 1", I cut mine 1.5". I wrote a blog about this:

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/2020/11/afternoon-delight-month-12.html

Barbara Black

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                  North Alabama, USA
                  "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thanks Barbara. I don't know how I missed that on both your blog and the instructions! I found the 1 yard for the inner border but missed the other yardage amount.
                    Thanks for all your help during this past year. I am excited for the new BOM too. I don't think I would attempt it without this forum and your tutorials.
                    Originally posted by "bbquiltmaker" post=152470
                    Debbie, Month 12 has the yardage amounts for the perimeter triangles and border--3.25 yards--and the inner floater border--1 yard is much more than needed. The pattern has the floater cut 1", I cut mine 1.5". I wrote a blog about th
                    https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com/2020/11/afternoon-delight-month-12.html

Barbara Black

Comment

Afternoon Delight top completed in 2020! So appreciative of all of the lessons, tips, and techniques shared through the year by everyone. Looking forward to coloring my world with TQS in 2021. Happy New Year!

-Terri

Comment

Originally posted by "terrils" post=152480
                        Afternoon Delight top completed in 2020! So appreciative of all of the lessons, tips, and techniques shared through the year by everyone. Looking forward to coloring my world with TQS in 2021. Happy New Year!
                        Beautiful, Terri!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

terrils

Your Afternoon Delight project is beautiful!

Comment

I've given up trying to post photos, but I have completed all of the blocks. I'm still looking for fabric for the borders so I can put it together. Maybe when I can travel to the next state. I'd really like to sew it all together.

Comment

LauraL, that is exactly where I am. I can't decide what color to use for the wide border. I am not getting to quilting stores now, so I don't know when I will be able to look.

Comment

I am wondering if it would work to put all the rows together and then attach the rows to rows without going all the way to the edge to leave room for the setting triangles later? I was thinking having all in one piece might make it easier to look for border fabric. What do you think?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 73 users online. 0 members and 73 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X