• Show
Clear All

Terrils

Beautiful set of blocks!

Comment

ellenceleste
      Lovely set of modern blocks!

Comment

The set of blocks for February has been completed. It feels like Sue Garman has a teaching moment for each of the applique blocks

Comment

Chrys,

Your blocks are beautiful. I love your fussy cut centers.

Comment

My progress so far.

Comment

Chrys, your blocks are beautiful--especially the applique!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Since month one, I changed my plans a little. This meant redoing the first two Shoo Fly blocks; and deciding to finish them all.

Comment

I am so very impressed with the blocks that every one has posted. I found that month 2 appliqué were tricky for me. Getting everything centered was not so easy...even with a pattern and marked to follow. I have attached all my blocks so far. Whew, and in one week we will have a whole new set! The process is so enjoyable.

Comment

Ginny, Your blocks are beautiful!

Comment

What method of appliqué are you using? Your blocks are beautiful !!!!!

Comment

TammyW, are you asking me? I use Appliquick tools and glue to turn under the edges, plus the Quilter's Select 80 wt. thread to appliqué the pieces down by hand. The thread disappears like magic. :cheer:

Comment

Yes thank you. What glue do you use? I find some glue gets really hard and is very difficult to hand sew through. Your appliqué stitches are invisible. Beautiful

Comment

My afternoon delight in green. It was so much fun to make these blocks.

Comment

I'm all caught up. January and February are all done, although I think I'll have to remake the red applique block - it bled when I soaked it to soften the applique paper hmy: I haven't trimmed the applique blocks to size yet - I think I'll wait until they're all done. The shoo fly blocks are so much fun. I'm really enjoying this BOM.

Comment

Beautiful work

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 51 users online. 0 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X