SHOW AND TELL--Your Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block 19

Comment

Meegwat: fun fabric with fussy cutting. Looks great!

Comment

Very joyful.

Comment

I am way behind

Comment

Originally posted by "Mlongstreth" post=150975
            I am way behind
            Mlongstreth, What a beautiful start to your Afternoon Delight. Love, love, love the color selection. Super contrast. Can't wait to see how it progresses.
            I have not been able to work on mine for over a month due to other projects that jump to the front of the To Do list, but mine has a similar color palette to andI plan to do a horizontal layout rather than on-point. HelenW

Comment

Helen, it was your colors inspired me to get started. i totally copied you :-). I plan to make this pretty small -- just the flowers

Comment

Don’t worry I’m even further behind. Procrastinating on appliqués. Only two appliqués finished but I do have all of my 9-patches and shoo fly blocks completed. I will spring into action when I finish the immediate needed projects. Good luck. Everyone is doing an amazing job!!

Comment

Month number nine. Trying to cram in the rest of my appliqué doing one block a day should be finished by the end of November

Comment

Month number nine. Trying to cram in the rest of my appliqué doing one block a day should be finished by the end of November

Comment

Jostendarp: having all of the nine-patch and shoo fly blocks done is an accomplishment!! Congratulations!! Just make sure you download all of the monthly applique block patterns before the end of 2020 so you”ll have them when you get back to Afternoon Delight!
                      -Terri

Comment

Now to figure out a border

Comment

I have a 10-year old African Grey parrot myself! See yours likes to be right in your work...Love it! Mine (Buddy) sits on my shoulder while I sew.
                          Janet

Comment

All my appliqué blocks, all of the shoo-fly blocks are done. and half of the double nine patch blocks are done! Moving right along! Using Tilda fabric - loving the spring look!!

Comment

Janet E Your blocks are gorgeous

Comment

Finished the November blocks. Will work on the December blocks over Thanksgiving break. Still need to do half the ninepatches.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 73 users online. 0 members and 73 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X