[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbara, unfortunately, I didn't see that blog and I read your blog regularly. But its only taken me a week of serious unstitching and re-stitching to get back to square one, hehe.

Thanks for all you do for the quilting community, if only we read it! Ha!
    Sharon in, dang its still winter, Colorado

Comment

Sharon, what a journey that "halo" has taken you! I hope the fix progresses without additional "detours!"

Comment

Thank you very much Becky. I viewed Sue's video from October and that is exactly what I needed to know - that I am at the right spot to make mine fit a bed. More pinwheels here I come!
        Heather

Comment

Sharon, You are truly dedicated to finishing this quilt! Thank you for sharing. I’m just now ready to start this section, so you have reminded me about how to do it properly. Can’t wait to see your next photo.

Comment

Looks really nice SusieQMcF

Comment

Yikes, I'm making progress at least. I'm working on the delectable mountains and sewing those strips together. I'll add a row of HST's like the earlier ones
              around the outer edge. I want the quilt to be closer to 90." I'm really enjoying seeing everyone else's progress!

Comment

Beautiful Rose!!! You’ve inspired me to keep on plugging away!!!!

Comment

So BEAUTIFUL, Rosevt!

Comment

Oh crap, I've sewn my first delectable mountain strip, and it's shorter than my quilt, by about an inch. So it'll be a lot more if I add a border between. Has anyone else had this happen? I can narrow my seams on the other 3, and do a LOT of ripping on the first one. I'm also considering just adding a fabric strip to both ends...rats. Any ideas?

Comment

Just add additional blocks and make the floater wider.

Comment

Well everyone, I decided to try extending two ends to make the quilt rectangular. I added a set of pinwheels and a set of flying geese to each of two ends. I think it worked! Now to start the mountains. I love how everyone's quilts are looking.
                        Here's mine so far.
                        Heather

Comment

Heather, that really looks great!

Comment

Great job, Heather!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            North Alabama, USA
                            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Yay, Heather! Well done!

Comment

Thank you so much for all your help with the Halo Medallion. I am going to try the technique to use half square triangles for the mountains. I watched your blog and took notes!
                                Heather

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X