[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Ladywingnut" post=140756
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Halo Quilts I'm seeing! It's encouraging me to keep going! I just finished block 2, I"M SO PLEASED WITH IT!!
    I made my quilt half size and all the fabrics I bought on my amazing dream vacation to Bali in January...it's my Memory Halo Quilt
    That's absolutely the best thing about these quilt along BOMs! Also, you'll be encouraged to step up your skills to do your own personal best. I'm not participating this time, but living vicariously through you and the others who are. Yours is coming along beautifully! Keep having fun.
    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Well I have caught up. The lighting isn't great but the color's are grays, greens, tans etc., having a ball doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by "sewing88" post=140784
        Well I have caught up. The lighting isn't great but the color's are grays, greens, tans etc., having a ball doing this.
        You are way ahead. You have finished through month 5.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Originally posted by "sewing88" post=140784
          It's beautiful! Wish I were that far along!

Comment

This is beautiful.

Comment

We have several out of state graduations next month so now I don't have to worry about being caught up. Lol. I know we all are enjoying this BOM. The instructions and videos are a tremendous help. Hope everyone is having a ball with this as much as I am!

Comment

Plugging along, working to get ahead due to summer travel.

Comment

Very nice, I am struggling with the curved flying geese but when I see how great they look, I'll keep plugging along.

Comment

Month 3 finished :cheer:

Comment

Finished month 3. Phew! Most a month late. Pretty good for me!

Comment

Finished month 3. Phew! Almost a month late. Pretty good for me!

Comment

Finished month 3. Almost a month late. Pretty good for me!

Comment

Susie I love your quilt it is so colourful looking forward to seeing the finished top.
                            Anne

Comment

Beautiful.
                              Anne

Comment

So delightful.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 48 users online. 0 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X