[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Half-Size Measurements

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, Rita. Your sister should be very pleased. I've just reviewed the Lynnette Anderson show and it makes me want to try a bit of hand appliqué. Her designs are so charming but my personal choice would be a more lively color palette. I like the colors you've chosen. Perhaps if I lived in a hot, hot climate I would enjoy Lynnette's palette more. It was 2F when I got up this morning and I am looking forward to today's predicted high in the mid-40's. The weather pattern is changing. It's about time.

Comment

Rita,
      It is beautiful!
      And it looks like Spring! What a welcome treat on this frigid, icy morning in Virginia.

Judith

Comment

I love it, Rita, and so will your sister! The colors are so clear. And the quilting is wonderful.

Comment

Looking good there Rita. What happens if you fancy doing any of the other months? :silly:

Comment

Rita,
            It is lovely, I love the colors, it feels like warm spinrg... so much needed here also in Québec...

So if you want to join us for other months, I'll guess you'll have to "build" a new house! :lol:

Andrée

Comment

Super cute,Rita !

Comment

Rosemary I am making a full-size one too in Christmas fabrics, if I can stick with it till the end. :huh:
                Andrée, I might just have to build another small house because I prefer it in the half-size.

It is a beautiful sunny day here and the temperature is......unbelievably......16ºC! Crazy weather!

Comment

Very, very pretty, Rita. Love the rattail finishing, the quilting inside the flowers, and the background border color goes so well with the whole as well as with the hearts. Love it!

Comment

Rita, I love your little wall hanging. I am impressed with your quilting as well. Someday I hope to take the plunge into quilting some of my smaller stuff.

Judy

Comment

Beautiful Rita Heidi did well. I love the tendrils.

Fabulous 17 C here today, I sat by the river watching the geese and swans.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Gorgeous, Rita! I love the colors and all the clever ways you adapted this to make it your own. Is that cording about the nine-patch edges? Nice touch!

And your quilting is lovely. I really like the looping darker color that teases the flowers and vine border.

Barb in sunny (yay!) Alabama

Comment

Rita, a lovely wall hanging for your sister. You did a great job. I like the colors you chose. Your sister will love it. Margarita

Comment

Rita your mini BOM wallhanging is beautiful. A very special gift for your sister.

How do you like your Bernina as compared to your Janome?

Comment

Lucky, lucky sister, Rita! BTW, your Bernina quilts much better than mine does. (???!!??) :blush: Go figure...

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny Charae!

Debbie, I am loving my new machine. I just made a car-tidy bag from fabric scraps and it sewed all the seams without a murmur or complaint. But I still have a lot to learn so I am a little scared still. :unsure: My Janome had started to complain if it had to go over more than 2 seams at a time. I also couldn't use the single hole stitch plate converter as it kept breaking needles and the contraption itself so I ended up doing all FMQ with the wider opening. It's a design flaw for which I feel anybody with a Janome Horizon should have been sent a free alternative needle plate, like that would happen, Ha! It's still a great machine for quilting so it will be my backup. The decorative stitches on the Bernina are much better and the elongation of stitches is so much better. And that extra large bobbin is fantastic! Also, getting a warning when the bobbin is running out is great. Overall, very happy so far. But ask me again in a years time. :lol:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X