• Show
Clear All

I decided to add a little pinky/yellow.

Comment

I love them!!!!

Comment

This is my first post; I hope it works! :unsure:

Comment

When Alex mentioned we could set the baskets in a medallion setting, I decided to try it. This is the result. It has needle turned appliqué on the star points , and raw edge appliqué on the baskets. It’s not perfect, but will be my perfect November wall hanging. I’m thinking about doing an appliqué of the words “GIVE THANKS”, but I’m not sure. What do you think? -Kami

Comment

I’m Newer to making blocks, here are the blocks I’ve attempted so far. My quilt will be in shades teal to turquoise

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Wow

Comment

[quote="Debimp" post=150325]This is my first post; I hope it works! :unsure:

Deb, your photos are great. I moved you here where all Basket Puzzle posts go. When you come to the Forum, click on Recent Topics, select this Topic, and then Reply Topic to post your photos and comments here. Don't "Create a New Topic", just Reply to the Topic which has been created already.

Keep up the good work!

Barbara Black

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                  North Alabama, USA
                  "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Using my stash of silk ties and duponi silk. Not sure I am happy with the border. I may try something else. I would welcome ideas. What a fun project! Thank-you Alex!

Comment

Making this project for my 8 year old granddaughter. She just informed me she's done with pink! Asked her mom to paint her room turquoise, no more pink!!!!! I auditioned some turquoise strips, not very attractive with the pink, red and maroon. I'll finish this as a lap quilt and perhaps someday she'll change her mind about pink.

Comment

Making this for my 8 yr old granddaughter. She just announced she's done with pink! Asked her mom to paint her room turquoise! Oh, well. I tried auditioning some turquoise strips, it didn't look good with the pink, red and maroon!

Comment

photo didn't upload, not sure why

Comment

Originally posted by "Jebecker" post=150337
                            photo didn't upload, not sure why
                            It was probably too big. Resize it smaller and try again

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                            North Alabama, USA
                            "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

To answer the question about why photos won’t post, I thought I’d show a few screen shots from my iPad.
                                When I click “Add File”, then select a photo, there is a selection at the bottom of that pop up that provides the option to resize the photo if the photo is a large size. Select “Choose image size”.

Then select a smaller size . I’ve been selecting “Medium” and the photos have loaded fine.

I hope this helps. I’m not an admin or expert......just trying to offer some help.
                                Lynne

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X