• Show
Clear All

Love it! Clark Lee

Comment

Love it MomBeth

Comment

My finished Basket Qiuilt

Comment

K-Ton I moved your post here to the Basket Quilt topic. You created a new topic instead of putting it in the established topic for Basket quilts. Now people will see it.

Barbara Black

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          North Alabama, USA
          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

clark leigh, You mother will treasure the beautiful basket quilt you made for her. It feels like the perfect selection of color palette. I love the piano key border. The backing is stunning, and the quilting is perfect density without detracting from the beauty of the blocks. Job well done. I just love it!!! HelenW

Comment

All finished except for burying threads from my appliquéd cherries. Thank you Alex for helping me create a basket quilt that has been on my list for years. From beginning to end I could see my stitching technique getter better.
              Now to get it to my quilter.

Comment

My on point blue baskets quilt is finished, just put on the binding. Hoping the darker blue binding will make up for the larger corner areas where I had to make larger half square triangles to complete my on point look.

Comment

Finished! This quilt just makes me happy! Great fun.

Comment

I doubt this quilt will be all baskets, but after seeing someone do 4 baskets in the center of their quilt, I thought it would be a good center to my vintage tablecloth cutup quilt in the making. I love the inspiration I get here.

Jean

Comment

Looks amazing! You have given me ideas for some vintage embroidery that I can combine with quilting. Thank you!

Comment

Jecoud, Great start, anxious to see what you do with these. Keep going.

Comment

Magnficent!!!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Comment

Very, very beautiful!!!

Comment

SEW Beautiful!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 66 users online. 0 members and 66 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X