[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Barbara. That was the unsewn version. I resubmitted the sewn version but I wonder now if I forgot to hit the submit version. It’s on here now. Thank you for monitoring this site. You do a great job.

Comment

Finally finished and ready for quilting.
      I've always loved basket blocks. This gave me the opportunity make a few that were new to me and a pieced border. That was a challenge! Thank you Alex for the suggestions, instruction, and inspiration!

Comment

My Basket Puzzle finished quilt top...."What Are The Chances" A long, long time ago a lovely lady sent me a very special signed pink basket block as a thank you for something I had given her. I always planned to include it in a quilt one day but the perfect project never came to be...the block however over the years was always close by. I am now 75 and retired and guess who popped up on my computer recently with the perfect project? That same still lovely lady. What are the chances!!

Comment

Magnificent!!

Comment

Gorgeous Quilt! Love how you did the back and your label!!

Comment

Magnficent! Incredible! Love it!!!

Comment

I like it! Good idea on label too

Comment

Finally finished the puzzle top, just happy to be done and put it on my to-be-quilted pile.
                  [attachment:1]basket puzzle top bordered

Comment

are you sharing this pattern?

Comment

Here is my basket quilt top finally finished. 44 baskets in 6,8,10 and 12 inches. Thank you for doing a basket challenge. This challenge improved my piecing and calculating skills.

Comment

Here is my basket puzzle top. I will put borders on it. This was a struggle for me, but I did it!
                        Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

Here is my basket puzzle top. I will put borders on it. This was a struggle for me, but I did it!
                          Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

Here is my basket puzzle top. I do plan on borders. This was a struggle for me but I did it! It is 38" x 38", sideways posting
                            Carol in SW Michigan

Comment

Thank you, had fun and learned a lot.

Comment

Thank you, had fun and learned a lot.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 65 users online. 0 members and 65 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X