[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Basket Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This puzzle was truly a challenge! The fabrics are Stone Cottage by Renee Nanneman; I bought the block kits for the 2008 Eastern PA Quilt Shop Hop, and I even won a fat quarter set of the whole collection, but had never cut into it. This project was just what those fabrics were waiting for!
    I included the negative space in the upper right and lower left to add a somewhat modern element to this otherwise very traditional (for me!) quilt. The top is 86” x 92”; everything was cut on my Accuquilt GO die cutter and my blocks are 18”, 12”, 9”, 6”, and 4.5”

Comment

In

On

Comment

My basket quilt is finished and I loved participating in the quilt along. First time doing this on line.
        Thanks Alex.

Comment

Just finished piecing my basket quilt. Started out using my floral fabrics and then decided to use my sushi fabrics. Have decided to title my quilt Pandemic Take out Baskets.

Comment

Just finished piecing my basket quilt. Started out using my floral fabrics and then decided to use my sushi fabrics. Have decided to title my quilt Pandemic Take out Baskets.

Comment

Finally finished the basket puzzle quilt. So glad that's done. Now on to another project.

Comment

Finally finished the basket puzzle quilt. It was hard to finish the binding with the cat sitting on it. Now on to another project.

Comment

Love the soothing aspect of your colors.

Comment

Loving the time of looking at the finished quilts, mine isn't bordered nor quilted. In the meantime, I so enjoy walking through the forum and viewing the many avatars that were completed in the other Alex class. More people should make their avatar.

Comment

Basket quilt top done . .. . Lovely project and I am thrilled with the results! Thank you Alex and the inspiration you all provide, Kim p.s. Picture is sideways-rotate 90 degrees to the right

Comment

Finished my quilt top. I love it. I've never made a basket but plan to in future quilts. Thank you Alex for doing these videos and the Quilt Show for producing them. Dixie

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Combining your ideas from Sedona, Kaffe, and Basket tutorials and our Guild Brant Heritage, Ontario, Canada, a Maple Leaf BOM from Laura Coia, I used your Puzzle mode for this...even sent for the Block Tool book!

Comment

my basket quilt started a long time ago with 4 Four-Seasons Redwork blocks, 4 applique blocks and 3 red paper-pieced heart blocks, just waiting for the basket theme to put it together...Thank you Alex for your inspiration

Comment

I have finished my quilt for my Mom. It is her Christmas present but I am delivering it tomorrow in case we have a lockdown. Thank you Alex for doing this, I learned a great deal and improved my piecing. Thank you also to forum members, I also learned a lot and “stole” some ideas for my quilt. A safe and happy holiday to all. I have attached pictures of the front and back.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X