• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My baskets s

o far

Comment

First three baskets. 4, 6 and 10 inches finished size

Comment

First three blocks in 6" and 8" finished sizes. I love these basket blocks!!

Comment

First three blocks in 6" and 8" finished sizes. Love these basket blocks!!

Comment

First three blocks 6" and *' finished sizes. Love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

First three blocks in 6" and 8" finished sizes. Love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

First three blocks in six in. and eight in sizes. Love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

8”, 6” & 4” blocks, I reversed the blue fabric for the points on the 6” block.

Comment

First three blocks in 6" and 8" finished sizes. I love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

Alex you recommended thinner thread in your bobbin, I think. I did just that and it kept on balling up flustering me.
                          I don't have a fancy machine like you do. I sew on a Singer FEATHER WEIGHT. I gave up and went back to my thread
                          after 30 min.
                          What did I do wrong ?
                          Love your show..keep up the wonderful work..we need you !
                          Linda Jo

Comment

This might help someone. I used my circuit to cut squares proportional to the ones I may use in my puzzle quilt. 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. You can also cut by hand of course, but I have to use my toys. I cut different colors of card stock for the different sized blocks. Play around with different arrangements until you get something pleasing. This will give you a starting place for the minimum number of blocks to make. Pictures attached to demonstrate. Notice I have spacer strips as well (yellow)

Comment

My first three blocks in 6" and 8" finished sizes. Love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

My first three blocks in 6"and 8" finished sizes. Love these basket blocks!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 0 members and 21 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X