[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my plan going forward. What do you think about the black sashing that each block will have?
    Should the black be more narrow?
    Love all of your unique designs and color choices! Wow

Comment

My latest blocks- the double sawtooth star is in my old quick and easy block tool book published in 2003

Comment

My latest blocks- the double sawtooth star is in my old quick and easy block tool book published in 2003

Comment

I just ordered some of Kaffe's dotted fabrics! I like the way you have organized your blocks.

Comment

BleuRose, Here are samples of 6 inch block size with half inch sashings
            in black white and 1 inch in black. Maybe this will help you visualize the proportions. HelenW

Comment

it is a happy square, no doubt about it! Thanks for sharing.
              Kathleen

Comment

Wwgal1955
                I'd use my Accuquilt if I had the 6" set -- consider it another way of cutting out the fabric and maybe sewing them together a bit differently, too!
                KathleenAT50

Comment

Very nice! I was thinking of doing something similar but using black and white scraps with all these bold colors.

Comment

Can’t see your blocks..

Comment

Alex has added to the cutting measurements of some of the blocks by 7/8ths". Is that addition only for the half square triangles? Are all the rest cut as written in the book? I hope these questions make sense!

Micky from Montana

Comment

I’m going for a blended effect. Any suggestions?
                        The lightest color should be top left with darkest blue in lower right. The photo rotated on me.

Comment

pretty

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I think you did great! I'm still struggling.

Comment

Thanks, Alex, for the 3” challenge and for suggesting paper piecing! I did a snails trail for one, and a tiny sawtooth star as the center for the sawtooth star. I loved how the orange creates a completely different looking block. -Kami

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 46 users online. 0 members and 46 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X