[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Kaffe Mystery Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not doing the Kaffe Mystery quilt but am having a great time seeing all the various color combinations.
    I did draft the first 3 blocks in EQ8 just to play around with and made an on point quilt with blocks. Just having so much fun.
    One with black and one with white. HelenW

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by "HelenW" post=148446
          I am not doing the Kaffe Mystery quilt but am having a great time seeing all the various color combinations.
          I did draft the first 3 blocks in EQ8 just to play around with and made an on point quilt with blocks. Just having so much fun.
          One with black and one with white. HelenW

WOW! These are awesome! Really really like them both.

Comment

Helen W your two pieces are simply awesome! What a captivating set of designs.

Comment

Originally posted by "bhalbard" post=148441
              Barbara, You are doing yeoman's work keeping the cats herded toward the Mystery to Me topic! Keep up the good work.
              HA! Thank you, it does seem like that some times. This Topic is SO busy--and that's great!!--but people don't go back to read all that came before. I get that. So I'll just remind people from time to time, how to use the Forum to best advantage.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

HelenW--have I told you lately that I love you?

Thanks so much for your wonderful helpful tips and posts. I do this with EQ too--just don't have time for that at the moment. And I am not making this Mystery quilt--too busy...

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Is this where I post my finished blocks for Kaffe mystery quilt. and how do I do that??

North Alabama, USA

Comment

Thanks so much for doing this, Alex! It is keeping my mind off of finding out my heart is not working as it should.

Comment

Today's completed Single Wedding Ring block. I thought I would share my process since I am hand piecing. First I find or draw the block in Electric Quilt 8. Secondly I print outthe block on label paper, and add registration marks. Once all of the pieces are laid out on the fabric and cut - I use pinking sheers - I lay the pieces out on my portable book. Then I hand-stictch the block. For this size block, my portable book is an enlarged size of Quilter's Sidekick.

pines/elaine

Comment

Originally posted by "BleuRose" post=148454
                        Is this where I post my finished blocks for Kaffe mystery quilt. and how do I do that??
                        Yes, this is the Topic for the Mystery quilt.

Go To this Topic, and review all the posts there. The first one has a link to a 6 minute video on how to post:

https://thequiltshow.com/forum/this-and-that-quilting-related/9008-how-to-post-on-the-forum

North Alabama, USA

Comment

HelenW - Thanks for sharing your post #148446. I am also using EQ8, But for me it is to print out the day's block. I also edit the block to create a modified block alternative.

pines/elaine

Comment

Just completed this top

Comment

Hope I have the right image??

Comment

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 68 users online. 0 members and 68 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X