Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope..don't have that, either

Comment

I soooo agree with Rita!

"Dear Mr/Ms Website roller-outer. I would really appreciate it if you could reinstate a functioning button so that I can email my quilting friends on TQS if I am so inclined. Neither the PM cloud bubble below everybody's avatar nor the 'send message' button on everybody's profile works. It does not bother me if my avatar insists I am 'male', or if I have positive or negative 'Karma', but I would really like to be able to send an annoying message to some of the other members occasionally. Yours sincerely, and with much patience and anticipation, Rita. :kiss:
      P.S. I would also be very appreciative of the return of the member blogs. "

I used the 'messages' to individual members a lot whenever I wanted to say something that was only of interest to one specific friend. It was a brilliant communication tool, and very easy to use. So, please, please! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
      From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

While I was looking around on the new site, I clicked on the link to see my quilts. When it brought up my quilts, all but one says it is "Not Visible on Website". Is this something that is going to be fixed over time? I couldn't see any button to click on to make them visible or not, so I'm assuming that all the images just haven't been migrated to the new site yet, however, since I can see all the images for the quilts I have added, they have to be there somewhere.

Comment

I noticed something like this happening too. I think it is to do with the login business. I have found when I go to certain areas of the forum that I have not been logged in to them even though I have logged in to get onto the website. Other times I have found that even though I logout when I am done when I return I am still logged in.

Comment

When I first checked my new profile, it did say "not visible"... so I just clicked on that message, and it changed to visible. I was just poking around, trying things.... may work for you. I do have other issues, questions about the new site, features, too!

Comment

Well, I am starting to feel more comfortable with the new site. I will be like Rita and wait, ever so impatiently(oops--patiently) for our favorite things to get running. Thanks TQS for keeping this old lady on her toes. B)

Comment

Cindyaziah asked be to be a friend - this message came through on my email - and I replied but nothing has happened and now I am getting a message that she is still waiting....
                I am a little confused about this friendship business as I do not have a Facebook page. I am assuming that all of using who participate in this forum are connected in friendship.....

Jeanine

Comment

By mistake yesterday I was at "my profile". At the top of the page it shows a person's body. There were numbers there so I clicked on it. A drop down came down and it had two people waiting to be accepted as friends. I hit accept on both of them and it worked! I was so excited--it is ridiculous.

Comment

I'm so glad you have a friend Ritzy :lol: :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Originally posted by "ritzy" post=122930
                      By mistake yesterday I was at "my profile". At the top of the page it shows a person's body. There were numbers there so I clicked on it. A drop down came down and it had two people waiting to be accepted as friends. I hit accept on both of them and it worked! I was so excited--it is ridiculous.
                      I had the exact same thing happen Ritzy. I've been clicking on approve for days with nothing happening and then somehow saw that little person with numbers and sure enough I've got friends!
                      Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

The new website looks great. Much less cluttered and distracting. But where are all the little heart bookmarks I added over the years? If you had warned me I could have kept a list. Are they totally lost?

Comment

Thanks Ritzy, I clicked on the body and hope that the accept has gone through.
                          I would not have known otherwise so thanks again.
                          Very confused of Woking UK
                          Anne

Comment

I've notice that some of the things I used to 'click' to use, now need a 'double-click'. Like 'submit' for a message on the forum - anybody else get that?

Comment

or sometimes 5 or 6 clicks...

Comment

Yohoooooo, Terrie! Fancy seeing you here! Waving very enthusiastically from a dark and wet UK.

Keep clicking! I think we are all doing that at the moment.
                                From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X