[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

New website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The missing "new posts" button is baffling me too. I don't want to go to Recent Topics, filter etc....... guess i will try that though. Kathy

Comment

What is the karma under some member photos?

Comment

I totally agree with you, Kathy. I used always look for the unread postings... now, it seems you have to go through the whole list of either the Index or the Recent Topics and then scroll down and look for new postings. I also like to have the most recent postings at the top and continue in descending order from most recent but have not figured out how to set that yet, if it's even possible. Would love to see a category between Index and Recent Topics called "Unread Posts."

Overall, it's a very nice website--compliments to those who worked hard on redesigning it!

Comment

Is there someplace where they are telling us what the symbols under our picture mean? Like: Karma, 0 - + the little cloud in the box and my favorite--the one that tells me I am a man.

Comment

It will take me a while to get use to all of the changes. Is there a place where our likes were kept? You know--the place we marked with the little heart? I, too, really miss the last posts for the forum. I did look for the member blogs and couldn't find them. When I searched for people--I couldn't find anyone. Maybe I will try that one again.

Comment

I think the Recent Topics is the best place to go. Then click the document in the second column. 1st column says how many posts. This took me close to the last post I read. I think it is a little behind because we've been off line.

Comment

Hey Rita! Did you find the BOM quilts? I found the pictures but not any information on them. You have to go to see quilts and there is a drop down there that you can find them.

Comment

I'm not totally sure what Karma means here but I'll take a guess. I had the Karma and symbols - and + under my profile until I went into preferences and changed my preferences from "public to "members only." When I did that, all the Karma "stuff" went away. So, I would have to guess that Karma refers to the "likes" (+) and "dislikes" (-) that you get if you want your postings to be available to the general public (non-paying members). When I switched my preferences to only allowing members to see my postings, that is when the Karma "stuff" disappeared. If you like what another member says you use the "thank" feature which I think works like a "like." If I'm wrong about this, someone please let me know. I haven't found any "release notes" or useful information on how this site works (that might be something nice to make available too). :cheer:

Comment

Ritzy, you can go up to the "Connect" banner, to "My Profile." When you're in your profile, look to the far right and you will see "Options." Click on that and you can go to preferences to change your gender and a whole lot of other features.

Comment

So Renata how come you are still male :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to change that picture at the top of your profile page? Also, I went to options and it says I am female but that is not what it shows when I post a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=122616
                            So Renata how come you are still male :lol:
                            I'll get around to fixing my preferences, Wendy, thanks for noticing...

Also, for Ritzy, I noticed the -/+ signs went away but I still have a Karma... of "0"! Well, that's not good, is it? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by "ritzy" post=122619
                              Has anyone figured out how to change that picture at the top of your profile page? Also, I went to options and it says I am female but that is not what it shows when I post a comment.
                              I'm assuming we'll get these other options available as the days pass. I think there are some things just not going yet.

But I did really like the subscribe to this post feature... email with the convo in my box.
                              Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
                              working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
                              Tired. 
                              Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
                              Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

Comment

Well I joined Quilters Cove anyone joining me. Is that where we party :silly:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X