[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have decided and tested almost all the elements related to my son Ken's special quilt. I wrote a blog about progress on the border elements. This will be my last blog about this quilt until it is finished, although I'm planning on writing progress blogs but not publishing them until later, because this is such a special quilt. Anyway, hope you are all doing well. I was surprised to find my little Hoffman Challenge quilt is the quilt of the day today. How fun is that! Cheers everyone.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I visited your blog Betty Jo and like your samples. I look forward to seeing more later!

I posted another blog about our trip. Scotland is a beautiful country and we ate some fabulous fish there!
      Come visit!
      http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/08/oban-distillery-fish-and-chips.html

Comment

Good Day, Everyone!
        I finished a little mermaid piece that I have been working on, and also posted some photos from the Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls, MA, that I visited earlier in the week. It's a lovely spot, so if you have a moment, please stop by and take a peek,A Positive Outlook

Comment

Terry, we loved driving around Scotland! Your pictures of Oban brought back memories. My husband loves scotch so the Oban Distillery was on our to do list. Isn't it amazing how old the buildings are? Thanks for posting! geneva
          Geneva

Comment

Janice, your mermaid quilt is very nice! I like the texture magic touch. geneva
            Geneva

Comment

Janice, your mermaid probably enjoys being in the kitchen...she's really pretty. Terry, I loved the pics from your trip. Cheers everyone.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

I added a post to my blog. You can read it here:
                http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/08/thank-you-jojo.html
                JoJo helped me out. . .big time! I'd love it if you came to visit!

Comment

Please consider this post as an invitation to all of you to join me on a wonderful adventure. We will travel the world together!

Please read about it here:

https://jojohall.blogspot.com/2016/08/its-time-to-request-your-world-passport.html

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Terry, Congratulations on being chosen to show your quilts! Having JoJo there to help organize was a great idea. Fun!

geneva
                    Geneva

Comment

Maybe someday I'll have enough quilts that I could actually put a show on myself. . .need to do a whole lot of finishing before that happens though! Thank you for your comment, Geneva!!!

Comment

Shared a new post about our trip. You can visit here:
                        http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/08/dalwhinnie.html
                        Thanks for visiting!

Comment

Hi all -

I've started working on my IQA silent auction quilt and have blogged about it here. I hope you stop by if you're interested. I think it's going to be pretty cool!

Thanks!

Comment

Terrie my keyboard is on strike on your site but I enjoyed your post but whiskey yuk

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Wendy, wonder why you can't leave me a message on the blog??? My grandfather used to have a shot of whiskey neat before his bedtime all the time I knew him. When I was old enough to legally drink, I use to join him; but, I could never drink his brand. . .Yuk was right! I could almost stand it if ice were involved; but, he would have a fit about drinking it that way! At the end of family get togethers and with all the males in the family--I had one female cousin and no sisters--the "boys" would have their after dinner drink to relax. This always was a bit of an ire for me because all they really did for the meal was eat it. All the women prepared it and cleaned up after it. We should have been the ones putting our feet up and having one! But, they had their "favorite" that would make the rounds so I often would taste what was in my dad's glass. Those tastes eventually lead me to Scotch and liking it above the other options. Liking scotch neat caught my DH's attention back when I thought he was just a nice guy with beautiful blue eyes but, that is another story all together!!

Comment

We'll I think well need to hear that

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X