[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "quilting00" post=137741
    He just might, Betty Jo! I think it would be a fun quilt to make. . .just won't be putting it on my to do list any time soon. One chicken quilt at a time! tee tee!!!
    LOL...well I understand that one.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Hi all -

I just wrote a new blog post that is a tutorial on a quilt-as-you-go technique for adding borders to a finished quilt top. If interested, you can take a look at it here.

I'd like to add more tutorials to my blog, so if you have a technique you want me to demonstrate, just let me know. I'll see if I can figure it out and write it up. I love trying to figure things out!

Thanks!

Comment

Nancy, Nicely done tutorial. Can't think of anything myself now, but maybe later. It's very clear and easy to understand.

Comment

I finished a small embroidery "gift" project. . .49 times! You can read about it here!
          http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/07/cord-holders-2-fal.html
          I'm off to check Nancy's tutorial and Betty Jo's finish!

Comment

Terry I just noticed that my comment on your last blog didn't seem to show up. Don't know what I did wrong this time but I was happy to hear more about your trip and the chickens.
            The chicken quilt you've been working on looks so similar to the real ones at the window that I think you have a good headstart on how to make a wonderful quilt. And I like your cute selfie! There. I think that covers everything I said.
            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Here's my weekend blog. B) :silly: :side: :silly: :cheer: post. Happy weekend everyone.

Comment

Betty Jo, the link to your blog doesn't seem to be working, but I did read your post by going to your website. Congratulations on receiving a ribbon for Canterbury Knight; it's a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us. You are truly an inspiration.

Comment

Thank you Janice! I think I fixed the blog link by just redoing it. Cheers.

Comment

Betty Jo - congratulations on Canteberry Knight.

Looking forward to seeing more of your latest project. Love the Celtic drawing and blocks.

Barb

Comment

I've another post on my blog about our trip last month. Have you ever eaten at Nandos?
                      http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/07/edinburgh-scotland-introduction.html

Comment

Hi Terry,
                        Noticed your stitch bible on your blog. Did you interface your pages or did you make a quilt sandwich?
                        Barb

Comment

Hi all -

I just finished piecing my Hospice quilt top and wrote a blog post about it here. I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Stop by if you're interested.....

Comment

Barb, I used stabilizer on my pages. A friend gave me samples of different types of stabilizer--tear away, fused, leave in and different weights so I used those pages to test the different stabilizers.

Comment

I've been working on my president's block quilt. I blogged about finishing the top and piecing the back.
                              I hope you will come and visit!
                              http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/08/presidents-blocks-progress.html

Comment

Thanks Terry!

Barb :-)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 26 users online. 0 members and 26 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X