[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Member Blog Notifications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! I've been super busy lately trying hard to complete my Spiral Galaxy quilt, which I have yet to name. I am making wonderful progress, and am actually getting close to finishing all the stitching. Here's a link to my blog I just wrote about where I am in the process. Hope you are all having a lot of fun in your studio. I actually have read most of your blogs and comments even if I haven't commented.
    My Blog

Cheers, everybody. Hope you are having fun.

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Hi all -

A friend of mine has a couple of very sweet cats that she needs to rehome because of allergy problems. If you know anyone around Colorado who might be interested in adopting a cat, please check out my blog here. I'm sorry that this isn't quilting related and hope you don't mind me mentioning this here.

Comment

Betty Jo, I feel honored to be a voyeur in your quilt making. You do amazing work.

Thank you for taking the time to blog and share with us. I can't wait to see how this quilt turns out and your series.

Geneva
        Geneva

Comment

Thank you so much Geneva! I am compelled to share what I have learned along the way, and it is my pleasure. I feel honored to have the time and tools and blessings to make these quilts, and to see all the wonderful things you and my friends do also. Isn't it fun?!!

Comment

This post is a week late, but last Saturday Jerry and I had the pleasure of having breakfast with Terry Knott and JoJo Hall in Vancouver, WA. Breakfast was yummy by the way. We laughed and chatted for 1 1/2 hours and then we had to get on the road. They gave us 2 great quilt shops to find in the area and were able to find them easily. It was lovely to see you girls again. We had been traveling up the Oregon coast on Hwy. 101, which we highly recommend and were headed to Seattle.

Sharon in Colorado

Comment

You all look wonderful! I bet it was a great time. I have been working really hard on my spiral galaxy quilt and have just published a blog post letting you know where I'm at and talking about using rhinestone transfer tape to help get the crystals on. Cheers.

Comment

Sharon, Are you still in Seattle? I live in the tri cities on the way to Colorado. Looks like you all had fun!

Betty Jo, Your trick to applying crystals is neat! Your quilt looks awesome!

geneva
                Geneva

Comment

Thanks Geneva! I think it will take me a couple more days before I finish the crystals.

Comment

Sharon, I'm jealous that you got to hang with JoJo and Terry! I got to meet them at Houston Festival a couple of years ago. Very nice, and talented ladies!

BJ, never knew there was such a thing as Hot Fix Transfer Tape. I will definitely include that in my next Amazon order! I can see where it would be a necessity when applying crystals over the top of Angelina!

Dawn

Comment

It was extra special to spend a little time with Sharon and her sweet hubby Jerry! Spending time with JoJo is truly a gift! I'm fortunate to live close--like 11 eleven miles; but, without TQS, I would never have met her!

I've a new post.
                      http://terryknott.blogspot.com/2016/07/d-day-beaches.html

There are a couple quilts at the end; but, it is more about our trip than quilting! Please come visit!

Comment

Hi all -

I just wrote a new blog post available here. I've made some progress on my Hospice quilt, which I'm really pleased with so far. I also started a little comfort quilt (wallhanging) for a friend. Come on over if interested!

Comment

Betty Jo - thanks for sharing the rhinestone transfer tape I'll file that away for future project possibilities.

Barb

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            I wrote a new blog post last night featuring a friend's work. She made three little bridal dresses for American Girl dolls for three lucky little girls from their grandmother's wedding gown. Though it's not quilting, I think you might enjoy truly enjoy this post at A Positive Outlook.

Janice

Comment

Hi Janice -

I think you might need to update your link. It has "blogsot" instead of "blogspot". It looks like you tried to edit it once, but I think it's still not right.

Comment

Thanks, Nancy! Hopefully 4th time is a charm.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X