[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

How Do I Get It Back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margo, I see Mojo oozing from that new Avatar. Looking energetic and very pretty too!

Comment

Margo,
      Red is certainly your colour...you look fabulous.
      Hope that 2014 will help you find your mojo....it's probably under a pile of fabric
      Anne

Comment

Thanks.

Moving forward.
        New Year, New Hairdo , old things have passed away!

(plus I lost about 20 lbs!)

Comment

Wow, Terrie! You look fab!

Comment

Terrie - are you sure that it is not your (much) younger sister in that picture? Looking very glam there girl 8)

(hope those 20lbs don't find you again)

Comment

Hooray ! Good to see you looking and sounding so well ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Love the new hairdo, Terrie! So pretty. I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to move on! BTW, I may have found your 20 pounds if you want them back.

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Terrie it was careless of you to lose 20lb but I am so glad that Charae has found it for you because I thought I might have it....but I guess mine must be somebody elses....maybe Lorchens. :lol:

Comment

BTW, Where is Lorchen anyway? She has been missing.

Comment

Well now, I emailed Lorchen a week or two ago to check & heard that she is just having a blast with her grandmotherhood, and busy with work. I have the feeling we'll hear from her again.

Comment

I'm here, Darlings!! Just sooooo busy. Will catch up soon..... promise!

Got mail yesterday! Yeah! Will have to report to the Lounge Lizards tomorrow!

If anybody wants my job..... It's yours!
                        From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Whew! Hello Lorchen. Good to know you were not kidnapped by aliens. I was worried. I am looking forward to your retirement. We miss you around here.

Comment

Hi Lorchan - I guess you had a very busy christmas break,since we didn't hear from you, and we usually do during the school holidays. Hope you had a good one. Glad to hear from you again, was concerned that we might have to send out a search party...

Comment

Hi everyone,

Ok, I did it! After a dry spell of about 2 1/2 years, I made a baby quilt for my friend's grandson. I'll attach a picture of it if I can figure out how to do it, otherwise I'll post a link to my profile. I am thrilled to be back! I have plans for a baby quilt for my new great nephew.

It's not your typical baby quilt as she wanted fabrics that represented the 4 ethnic backgrounds in the family: Italian, Russian, South Africa and United States. I took drunkard path and inverted the blocks to form circles. I'm a little rusty and my technique needs to be worked on but I'll get better.

Many thanks to all of you who encouraged me and made suggestions in this thread that was started, oh my, more than a year ago. I'm ready to start another one and it feels great!

Robin
                              Robin

Comment

It looks great Robin, and more importantly it's great that you are back.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 127 users online. 0 members and 127 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X