Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotti
    hello renata
    they're beautiful
    i can't wait to get my allocation of these goodies - yeah!
    Thank you, Lotti. While I did not respond earlier, you must know that your earlier message about no grandchildren (that, in the past, has bothered me more than no motherhood...) resonated with me, but like you, we have nephews and nieces between the ages of 2 years and 40 plus friends' children whom we adore and host for summers to give mom and dad a break. We did with them all the things my uncles and aunts had done for me as a child... most importantly, create great memories. Love your latest avatar photo!

Comment

My 'licorice twist' reels are finished, packaged and ready to mail!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."...quote courtesy of Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
        I was just sitting here having a cup of coffee (without any cake, biscuits or anything else tasty ) and then I started to read all about everybody's foody spools winging their way across the seas. Now I am hungry! Peanut butter and blueberry jam sandwich anyone? Or perhaps peaches and vanilla creme? OMG, I was just typing the word vanilla and Ginger the cat came in jumped up onto my lap and then put her paws straight onto the mouse-pad on my laptop.
        Rita, Ginger is such a pretty one! Between her name and coloring in the photo, I'm almost tempted to make another set of Wot RoTTs inspired by her... :lol:

Comment

Okay Rita! Forget the spools, just send the cat! I need to fondle some fur for a while! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn,
          In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

Oh Scoopie! Love your idea, yes, send the cat. Or, on the other hand, that baby the other day looked pretty soft to the touch. Probably smells better than the cat or the dog!

Comment

Hey, that's a great idea! And then we can put a book together with a quilt and receipe per page.

Comment

Debbie do,
                I called mine Tequila Sunrise, too...funny. It was the only thing that came to mind. lol

Comment

Hey, that's a great idea! And then we can put a book together with a quilt and receipe per page.

I like that idea.

Comment

Are you volunteering? :wink:

I(t might be quicker to have a reel & receipe per page book)

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
                      Oh Scoopie! Love your idea, yes, send the cat. Or, on the other hand, that baby the other day looked pretty soft to the touch. Probably smells better than the cat or the dog!
                      That depends on whether the dog is wet or the nappy is loaded :wink: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                        :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by PosyP
                          :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Reels and Recipes - a book with a food-coloured reel(s) on one side and a recipe on the other side. I love the idea.

Comment

Reels and Recipes - a book with a food-coloured reel(s) on one side and a recipe on the other side. I love the idea.
                              ANY VOLUNTEERS????

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I wouldn't even know where to begin! :shock:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 30 users online. 0 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X