[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got home and saw your quilt on the Quilt of the Day, Rita. BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy the moment! Your quilt is gorgeous!!! :P

Comment

Fantabulousa!

Must get on & finish my back so I can get mine together 8)

Comment

Congratulations! I wish your quilt could be the daily quilt for more days

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Originally posted by Zarah
          Congratulations! I wish your quilt could be the daily quilt for more days
          I totally agree with you,Norma!

Comment

Comment

Hey Rita, your. Quilt suddenly appeared on my feed on facebook 309 likes

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Woo-hoo! Now that's something to smile about. Thanks for letting me know Wendy.

Comment

I was surprised found mine there too with 239 likes. Yours has 70 shares you've gone viral :shock: :lol:

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Congratulations Rita. Your quilt is beautiful. I will have to look for it on facebook and like it their too.
                    Wendy, I will look for yours too.

Comment

I think I went viral a long time ago Wendy. :lol: I am not surprised yours got so many likes too it's a beauty.

Comment

Rita....You're spool quilt is so beautiful!!!!

Comment

Beautiful quilt Rita!!!

Comment

Thank you so much ladies.

Comment

At long last I am nearly finished with my spools quilt from this exchange. I have only to finish the binding and put on the label with the names of those that made the spools. I always loved the Ruffled Roses quilt first border and decided to incorporate some of the batik strips that we also exchanged through TQS into this quilt. I will always treasure this quilt because of all the fun and excitement that prevailed while doing the exchange. Such happiness on this site!

Comment

Beverly, it is just beautiful. It must feel wonderful to have it finished. Very happy for you!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X