[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Margo. You are so quick...thanks for the update too.

Comment

I need your help! I committed to making a kit quilt for a friend and guess what? the kit was missing or short fabric.... to make it worse the reason she asked me to make her kit is because she knew I had the same kit and guess what? Mine is missing or short fabric too... I already talked to the store where we bought them and they gave me all the "Fat Quarters' they had because that was all of the fabric they had left.... GURRRR what to do, what to do... BINGO... ask the gals on the quilt show some one will know where to find it... here is what I need , It is called "Return to Romance", by Maywood studio fabric collection the cottons and not the flannels...
      the numbers are
      #2126-W White Large Bouquets we need 133 inches or 4 yards would be great, then we need
      #2128-J Espresso Medallion we need a total of 54 inches and the last one we need is the wide black boarder
      # 2130 or 2129-J I have to double check this number and I have to go to the studio to get the amount we need.
      Here is a link to the quilt so you can see what I am looking for http://www.willowberrylane.com/calendar_quilt.htm
      Oh I hope someone can help me find this....
      shoot me a msg or post here I will check back in the morning. Thank you!

Comment

Hi Bren, it might be a good idea if you made this a separate thread on the forum so that others who are not getting topic notifications about this thread will see it. Also you could do a quick blog because there are some who I suspect only look at the blogs. I don't have any of those fabrics so I can't help, sorry.

Comment

Bren,
          I've sent a private message regarding your problem.

Comment

Hi Bren,

Wow! It's been awhile since I last posted. ops: So much to catch up on. There's a fabric search, http://www.quiltshops.com
            I found one of your fabrics at The Stitching Post. http://www.stitchingpostquilts.com/c...p;pid=1#mwrr07
            I hope you can click on link. You might find others via the fabric search site. There's another fabric search called, Fabshophop. Google will bring up link.
            I've also found it helps to search individual fabric on google. I didn't buy enough of my background to finish my "WOTT ROTT-Spool Quilt". Local shop sold out and I finally the fabric via google. Now, I'm back working on it!

Hope this helps. I've got to change my avatar! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
              Hi Bren, it might be a good idea if you made this a separate thread on the forum so that others who are not getting topic notifications about this thread will see it. Also you could do a quick blog because there are some who I suspect only look at the blogs. I don't have any of those fabrics so I can't help, sorry.
              Rita a great idea can you tell me how do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Millboroquilter
                Bren, maybe this will help:

Click on BOARD INDEX at the top of the forum page:

Select a topic that fits your new post and click on it:

Select NEW TOPIC and give it a title that describes your topic so that it will be easy for others to know what it is about:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I cant get my blog msg to post either I type in my msg hit update and it deletes what I typed and says I need to enter a text... what the ------!
                  Who do I contact about fixing this I tried to enter it last night that I need help finding fabric but the topic help is all it will post... now everyone is bombarding me with emails... GURRRRRRR!

Comment

I got it going thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Margo

Select NEW TOPIC and give it a title that describes your topic so that it will be easy for others to know what it is about:

Thank you I got it posted ! Bren

Comment

Originally posted by Margo

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Margo,
                        Thank you for posting this! You are a wealth of information.

Comment

I cant get my blog msg to post either I type in my msg hit update and it deletes what I typed and says I need to enter a text... what the ------!
                          Who do I contact about fixing this I tried to enter it last night that I need help finding fabric but the topic help is all it will post... now everyone is bombarding me with emails... GURRRRRRR!
                          Bren you might want to check out this info that Bridget posted several years ago: http://bridgetlilja.homestead.com/TQSTutorials.html

If that doesn't help, contact Bob the web guy through the CONTACT US link (under DAILY BLOG on the purple bar at the top of the page)

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am going to be off topic here but.... I have a friend who would like to make her daughters boyfriend a flannel rag quilt. His favorite color is orange. Does anyone know of a good online source for flannel material?

Thanks

Comment

wow...it has been TOO long since I spent a little time here. SO fun to see the finished quilts. I have actually finally begun putting mine together and now am even more inspired! Horses and milk cows take up time here and, of course, all the other quilting projects going at the same time. lol
                              For those in the USA, enjoy your Memorial day. Seems like a sewing day to me.

Comment

I finally finished my Reel Quilt. It turned out so wonderful. I am so glad that I was able to participate in this exchange. I was the featured quilter in our show here in my small town of Chewelah, WA a couple weeks ago and told everyone the story of this quilt. They all thought it sounded like a fun thing to do. Happy memories!
                                Here's some pictures for everyone to see, Enjoy!
                                Susan Griffith

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 183 users online. 0 members and 183 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X