[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am making one last attempt to find the owners of these two spools. Please if you know who they belong to could you email me to give me a name and location to put with them on my quilt. Ironically I have two of the green one so in total I am missing 3 names from the quilt. :cry:

Comment

Rita if you go to the book, you can look up all the variations I had and scanned - and while you are there could you re post the AAQI quilts you made too, as they got lost last year

Comment

Sorry, Rosemary, but what book are you referring to and is it something we can access online? Thanks!

Comment

I started putting together a book with Roseanne/Romira called Reels & Recipts, with scans of all the reels & the recipes that turned up with the reel names. It was going along reasonably well (if slowly) until last yearwhen I left it a bit long and it got deleted by Blurb the book people. I have since got all the reels re-entered and some of the avatars of those that took part. Unfortunately Roseanne, who had collected all the recipes hasn't been able to do any re-entering, and I haven't heard from her in ages.....

Because of how Blurb have set up one of their versions of print-on-demand edit your own book, it is possible for anyone with the relevant user name/password to be able to access it regardless of location - thus Roseanne, in US, Rita in Ireland & myself in UK are able to go in and add stuff. When others admit to having finished their reels quilts I will invite them to log in and enter a picture of their quilt to go with the others. But I am keeping the vital info close to my chest so that I don't have every Thomasina, Richenda or Harriet poking about and possibly mucking it up.

However if someone else wants to help with recipe entry I would be delighted to have the help...

Comment

Well it's only taken me two years to complete but I have finally finished my Wot RoTT quilt! I am so delighted with it and will cherish all of your contributions so much, thank you, I couldn't have done it without you. :lol:

Okay so I had to adjust Michel's words to suit my purpose, but I doubt that he would mind. :wink: I am off to post a photo in show and tell.

Comment

Way to go, Rita! It is gorgeous!! Now....where did I put my spool blocks so they would be safe???? ops:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Rita!! Fantastic!!!! It was time well spent for such a beautiful quilt.

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Awesome, Rita! The spools are cool, but that border is over the top!

Comment

Thanks ladies. Susan that border nearly sent me over the edge! :lol:

Very strange. There are two photos the same but when I go back in to edit one out there is only one. Oh well!

Comment

Oh my goodness that is so beautiful! ONLY two years?! Love the border too.
                      Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Wowser! that is one cool quilt, and so fresh looking
                        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                          Thanks ladies. Susan that border nearly sent me over the edge! :lol:

Very strange. There are two photos the same but when I go back in to edit one out there is only one. Oh well!
                          That's okay, Rita, I didn't mind at all looking at it twice. What a lovely, lovely quilt. I am sure that beautiful appliqué was lots of work. It's just beautiful.

Comment

That turned out so beautiful, Rita! I love your fucshia and hummingbird border!

Comment

Your WotRoTT quilt is over-the-top beautiful, Rita! Fresh and colorful, ready for springtime! The border is just gorgeous and the quilting is so perfect for the design. Bet you're glad to be finished!

Comment

You did a beautiful job! The lovely applique sets it off perfectly. It was worth the time and effort!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 175 users online. 0 members and 175 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X