[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

'Wot RoTT' exchange

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy anniversary, Cathy!! Sounds like you'll have a great day!

Comment

Happy Happy !!!!!!

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Cathy! and many more

Comment

A perfect way to celebrate your anniversary Cathy. Congratulations!

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Cathy!

Waiting to hear about the celebration, Rosemary. Hmmm…. Where could that girl be?

Comment

Happy Birthday, Rosemary! And Happy Anniversary, Cathy!

congratulations and I hope both of you have a very special time.

Lorna

Comment

Originally posted by loise98
                Happy Anniversary, Cathy!

Waiting to hear about the celebration, Rosemary. Hmmm…. Where could that girl be?
                Getting her picture taken of course! 8)

We went to the Rebel Smokehouse as planned http://rebelssmokehouse.com/ DH & I shared a MeetMeatEat platter for 2 followed by cheesecake and washed down with red wine for me & steam beer for DH, which he said was nice & 'chewy'. Izzy had a little Rebel Slider with a Corn Dog, followed by warm apple pie and washed down with a Dr Pepper/cherry, but I don't think she was that keen on the drink. DH tried it & declared it dreadful (cough medicine - for those of us of a ahem certain age in UK, cough medicine was cherry flavoured in our youth and - well yuck to that flavour now). Thoroughly enjoyed dinner.

Then came home to find all these wonderful birthday wishes on the forum - thank-you friends.

At work I took in a lemon Victoria sponge, and also one of the other ladies at work provided a Victoria sponge, hers had buttercream in it, but when asked if it was real butter, she said 'yes, then no - it was Stork marg, but you couldn't tell the difference'. I didn't say, but I was able to tell the difference, the Stork leaves an oily aftertaste, which you don't get with butter, but then I haven't eaten marg for years now, because I believe that it is not good for you, whereas butter is.

So now all I have to do is plan out what to spend my birthday money on

By the way Happy anniversary Cathy, you chose a good day for it :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
                  HAPPY BIRTYHDAY, (hic)MARYROSEY!

I'm celebrating over here already!

It's been a while since we all got on the TQS jet to have a smashing good virtual party. Let go abroad for this one. We could crash Rosemary's place, and help her find her whats'it under the bed. I can bring the cake!
                  What's the cake - I am more than willing to break my diet for a slice of good homemade cake :wink:

Under our bed is dust bunnies - a whole warren full, two wooden boxes filled with his & hers 17th C costume, shoes (hopefully in pairs), books and a few other things that are currently unidentified :roll:

Comment

I have so many dust bunnies sometimes, I give them names.

Comment

Rosemary, Thanks so much for sharing your birthday celebration. I love the pictures. You must have had a lovely time. You have to tell us how you spend your gift money, especially if it has anything to do with quilting. Izzy is very cute. Looks like she's lots of fun. Happy Birthday, once more!

Comment

Originally posted by crocus999
                        I have so many dust bunnies sometimes, I give them names.
                        :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Great pics ! Sounds as tho you had a terrific nite out...Southern BBQ ! :shock: Who new ? In Yorkshire?
                          Sure is a small world ! :lol: :lol: :lol: My! Izzy is growing up ! !

Comment

Glad you had a fun time. Happy birthday Rosemary!
                            Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

A very happy anniversary to you Cathy!
                              Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thanks all for the anniversary wishes. I had a great day sewing. DH made a fire in the wood burning stove so I was warm. The snow fall was beautiful, but I am anxiously waiting for spring. DH is carrying in more wood, so I will get another fire today.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 174 users online. 0 members and 174 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X