[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard the news about Sue and her husband. I am praying for you, Sue. Please know that there is a world wide network of prayers for you here. {{{{{{{{Sue & her DH}}}}}}}}
    -Randi in SW WA

Comment

Prayers for you and your family during these difficult times.

Comment

Dear Sue,

I am so sorry to learn of your husband's diagnosis. May I add my prayers for all in your family and know that everyone will be pulling for you. Thank you for all that you have done for your family at The Quilt Show.

Sandy in Phoenix

Comment

Keeping the candles burning and wishing your husband the best of care and health.
          Sally - who totally enjoyed the compleation of Boquets for A New Day

Comment

Sue, I just logged into the forum and I am deeply saddened by the news of your beloved Jack. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jack. So good to hear Jack is receiving excellent care and he is in the skilled hands of wonderful doctors. May God hold you both in the palm of his hands and give you strength, courage, and love. God Bless you both!!!!

Comment

Sending well wishes, thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I know to well how devastating a diagnosis of cancer can be. I pray mightily that a cure for cancers of all kinds will be found. In the meantime, I send prayers heavenward for Sue and her family as they face the journey ahead. God is good. He will be with you. Ask me how I know? Believe me. I know. Leslie in CA

Comment

Dear Sue,

I just read about your husband. My prayers are with you and Jack. I am so glad you are so close to M D Anderson. Paula in Arkansas

Comment

Thank you for letting us know. I will keep both of them in my thoughts and prayers.

denise

Comment

Sue, you and your husband are in my prayers.

Comment

I just wanted to add my prayers and hopes to everyone elses. You will be my thoughts daily.
                        Roses

Comment

Sue,

My heart and prayers go out to you, your husband and your family. May God give you the strength to get through this trying time.

Patricia from IL

Comment

Sue, may that silver lining that you are speaking of become wider and bigger every day.

Lorchen
                            From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Sue, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all you do for us, so let us do for you, Pat

Comment

I just heard about Sue's husband and my prayers are with you and your family Sue.
                                peg in mmo

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 143 users online. 0 members and 143 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X