[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love, thoughts, and prayers, Sue. Don't forget to take care of yourself, also!
    -keith

Comment

My prayers are added to those already given for you and your family Sue. Being the caregiver for someone with Cancer myself I highly stress that you accept the help that will be offered and try to take good care of yourself at this time. My sisters cancer doctor told me 2 main things on our very first visit...make sure she gets lots of water/gatorade, don't let her refuse food...find something that appeals and be sure she eats. And as an added note....don't be too hurt when she calls you names like "bully" and "minder"....they both fit. However she came through her lung cancer surgery and chemo and is now 3 years clean of cancer cells. The road has some awful bumps and ruts in it, but a positive attitude is your best friend. Bless you.

Living in the beautiful Carson Valley of Western Nevada

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are added to those already mentioned. God bless. Jan

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about Jack having cancer.
          I'm glad he has agreat team of Doctors working for him this will help alot. Diagnosed last august our granddaughter Mia 6 has thyroid cancer and she will be having surgery this thursday to remove two infected lymph nodes she has been alittle trouper and she say;s "she is not letting anything get her down" she is a strong little girl. I hope with Mia's faith & strength Jack can pull much much Hope that he will be taken good care of and God will be at his side along with many family members and many friends.
          You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.
          May God Bless you everyone
          Love & Hugzzz,Kathy

Comment

My thoughts are with you sue, in this difficult time. My father in law is also in the same place as your beloved. Remember to take your zip lock baggies with you as you support him. Having been through the devastating fires in my town last year, I know that craft is very important in times of stress, and you must be strong and therefore look after yourself. As with most of the people I see or meet via TQS you seem to be a very down to earth, lovely person and we will miss you at this time, but we would not want you to take your focus from him in any way. Hoping for a positive outcome.
            Vicki

Comment

Sue, I will be praying often for you and Jack and I echo the concerns for good medical attention and a good recovery. I was diagnosed last summer with cancer and currently in my closest circle of friends, 3 are battling cancers, one of them has also "incurable". He's been in and out of remission but 11 years later still with us. Anyway, I've found even with great doctors we can get lost and fall between the cracks of medical "protocol". So my prayer also is that if you find yourself heading toward a crack that a voice of support will guide you to help the medical folks remember to see the person and not just the protocol. God bless you and since we love you so much it will be easy for us to remember to keep praying.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you Sue and your family. Stay strong and hopefully you can keep a positive attitude through the stresses and strains of this time.

Comment

Having been diagnosed with recurring stage 4 cancer last January. I was given 13 months to live and right now I am still going through chemo. With all the prayers and support from our friends and family has been a God-send. It is sometimes very difficult accepting help from others but we find that it makes them feel like they are helping and it is so helpful for us also.
                  I can tell you first hand that it will be comforting to your husband if you take care of yourself as well. I find myself worrying more about my hubby than I do about myself. He is so patient and loving.
                  I am so thankful for my quilting. Having to stay home most of the time I have more time to quilt than ever before. Who knew this is what it would take.
                  It is difficult to keep a positive attitude and not let that dark side creep in but it is so important.
                  You are in our prayers. Sylvia

Comment

Sue,
                    Through your BOM designs on TQS, you have encouraged and inspired many, many of us. We, in turn, think of you as "family". Please know that you and Jack are in our hearts as you struggle through these difficult months.

Comment

Sue,
                      I pray for healing for Jack and for strength and comfort for you and your entire family. I also pray for wisdom for the doctors caring for Jack.
                      God bless,
                      Sandy in CO

Comment

Best wishes. Keep your chin up. It's not over until it's over! Many people recover. Let's hope this for your loved one!

Comment

Sue - good thoughts and prayers going your way. Take care of yourself - enjoy the little moments of humor that are sure to happen amidst all the darkness - and know that you are surrounded by people who care about you.
                          Best wishes,
                          Mike

Comment

Sue, you and your husband will continue to be in my prayers during these next weeks. Cancer treatments have come along way. My prayers will be for the strength you need each moment to be supplied to you. That your medical team will be given the knowledge needed as they work with you. May you also find peace in any and all decisions and actions you need to make along the way.

Comment

I just want to let everyone know that Sue and Jack really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Jack is undergoing intensive chemo therapy and radiation as well as physical therapy for some physical issues caused by the cancer. They are spending about 40 hours a week traveling back and forth and in treatments at the M D Anderson Cancer Clinic in Houston where Jack has a top-notch team of doctors working hard to deal with his illness. His bones are very brittle right now, and they are trying to prepare his body for a stem cell transplant. Your continued prayers are appreciated, but Sue will not be able to post updates for a while.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks, Margo. It's good to get an update. Yes, they continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Family first.

Coast of South Carolina USA
                                Sewing/Quilting on my Viking Sapphire 870

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 82 users online. 0 members and 82 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X