[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue, we hope our love, care and concern may help you and your family through this difficult time. God bless you.

Woodbury, Minnesota, USA
    Longarm quilter - Gammill Classic Pro

Comment

Dear Sue: you and your husband and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
      We had one of our Pastors say that we should not desire to damn anything in this world, but the one thing he wanted to damn was cancer.
      Prayers for a positive, healing frame of mind, hope, peace, and determination!

Comment

Dear Sue,
        May this illness be just a bump in the road of life. You have given us so much. If you need us to feed you, let us know!
        Susan

Comment

Sue, may you and your family be blessed at this difficult time. I pray that you are guided to receive the best caregiving this world can provide to bring healing to your dearest. Be assured, your TQS family is at your side in spirit during this difficult journey and a special thanks for all you do for us.l

Shreveport, Louisiana
          Bernina 440QE

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of the news of Sue's DH's diagnosis. I pray he receives the exact treatment he needs, that the cancer is defeated, and that the Lord brings good out of this situation as only He can. And I also want to thank Sue for all the wonderful patterns and advice she's given me. I truly appreciate you!

Shreveport, Louisiana
            Bernina 440QE

Comment

Sue, you & your family are in my thoughts ... good luck with the treatment, I hope it goes well and may g-d bless you all! Lesley
              Lesley

Advice from a LADYBUG: spot new opportunities, spend time in your garden, be well-rounded, enjoy the wonders of nature, don't let small things bug you, keep family close by and be simply beautiful! -Ilan Shamir-

Comment

Sue, may God bless you, your DH, and family and give you strength and comfort as you go through this difficult time in your lives. I'll be remembering you all in my prayers! Judy in Torrance

Comment

Sue, I can only echo what everyone else has already said and you and your husband are in my prayers. Karen
                  Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

To Sue, Jack and your family,

My best wishes go out to all of you to quickly get through this challenge. I'll keep you close in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
                    Nancy
                    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

I too want to add my hopes and prayers for Sue's DH to have a complete recovery.

Looking out the window at Lake Leman in beautiful Switzerland

Comment

Sue, please know that we all love you and are praying for your husband's complete recovery.

JoJo

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                        <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

My thoughts are with you from across the Pond Sue.

Hugs, Amo xxx

aka ladyquilter

Troutdale, OR
                          <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress">http://www.sweetpeaz.com/wordpress</a><!-- m -->

Comment

Have sent a prayer up for Jack,Sue, Family and doctors for peace, strength and direction. Cris

Comment

Dear Lord, please hold Sue's husband, Sue and her family, in Your healing hands. Guide the health care team to give the best care possible to rid him of this cancer.

Maggie in E. Central Illinois

Comment

What horrid news to get over the holidays! (or any day, for that matter). Sue, your designs and lessons have brought me so much pleasure. I'll be praying for you and yours, and for all members of the TQS family who are going through difficult times. May you find peace and your husband find healing during this stressful time. Hugs, Robin

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 297 users online. 0 members and 297 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X