[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Sue Garman

We are so grateful to Sue for this years TWO BOM'S - Over the holiday's Sue's husband Jack was diagnosed with cancer. Because of this, at this time Sue's full attention must be with her family.
    However, Sue has provided us (in typical Sue style) incredible written instructions for both quilts. Please use this forum for questions regarding the blocks. Margo has graciously pieced and applique both quilts in the testing kitchen. But, we need to utilize this area and work as a team as we sew our BOM's.

We would like to request that you DO NOT send Sue personal emails, BUT use this forum to send her well wishes, thoughts and prayers. Sue also wants us to know that while she is dealing with a difficult situation, she knows that many of us in the TQS family are in the same place. Sue will pop in periodically to check on the forum but as you can imagine her head is elsewhere at this time. Thank you for your understanding and continuing the TQS journey with us.

Praying for Sue and family.

Comment

Prayers from me as well.

Comment

Praying for Sue and her family.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of this news about Sue's DH. Praying for Sue, her husband, all of their family, to know the healing peace of the Lord.

Sue

Comment

Sue - you, your DH and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Comment

Praying for Sue, her Husband and family.

((((hugs))))

Margarita in Auburn, CA

Comment

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Sue. May the Lord be with you in these trying times and always.

Comment

Prayers and positive thoughts to you and DH, Sue. You have an army of well-wishers behind you here at TQS.

Comment

We Love you Sue!! Lifting Jack and your sweet family up in prayers!!
                    Blessings...Debbie

Comment

Dear Sue

Lots of positive thoughts, prayers, love and well wishes for you, your DH and and your family and friends. It looks like most of TQS family feels and believes the same way.

Comment

Sue, so sorry to hear about your husband. I will join the others in prayer for him, you and your family and the medical staff that will be treating him. God bless you. Sandi in FL

Comment

Praying for Sue, DH, Family, and medical care givers!!!!

Comment

So sorry to hear this news. Definitely Sue's time needs to be with her family now! And if you haven't followed Margo's tutorials, now's the time to do that. They're great! THANKS, Margo. You ALMOST (but not quite) make me want to try the appliqué quilt.

Comment

Originally posted by CaroleD
                              So sorry to hear this news. Definitely Sue's time needs to be with her family now! And if you haven't followed Margo's tutorials, now's the time to do that. They're great! THANKS, Margo. You ALMOST (but not quite) make me want to try the appliqué quilt.
                              Thanks, Carol, but I'm just the "under-study". Sue is the real star here. We will all have to help each other in her absence.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 76 users online. 0 members and 76 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X