[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue, You and DH are in my thoughts and prayers. (((((Hugs)))))

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

My prayers are with you, and your family.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Sue's husband will be in our prayers.
        eileenkny

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

More prayers of Sue, DH and family. My continued appreciation for Sues amazing quilting ability and sharing with all of us.

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
          Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

I am so sorry about the news and will be praying, too.

Comment

Prayers and more prayers for wisdom for the docs and peace for you two and your kids. Can't imagine how it feels, but trust that you have lots of great resources there in our area of Houston.

Lynn, from Sugar Land

Comment

Sending positive energy to Sue and her family

Jean in Windsor, On

Comment

I'd like to add my prayers also for Sue, her husband, family and all the doctors and medical teams involved.

Comment

Everybody has said all the things I would. Please rest in the Lord and go to him for your comfort during this time. We at TQS will be praying for you and your family. Remember our Lord is available at all times for you.
                    Kari :!:

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with you Sue. Having read your bio I thougth what an incredibly talented person you are and I am sure you will have lots of support and help in the trying days ahead. I will pray for you and your family and ask for peace and comfort for you.

Comment

Hang in there Sue. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I pray that your husband will be healed.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with Sue and her family as well.

Comment

Me too! I will be thinking and praying for you and your family as I work on BOMs old and new.

Comment

Kind thoughts and prayers go to Sue and her family--you have added much to my life with your wonderful BOMs.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                              North Alabama, USA
                              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Everyone --

What can I say beyond thank you for all of the wishes and prayers of love, concern, hope... you all bring tears to my eyes. Thank you, thank you, thank you, over and over again.

My husband, Jack, is doing well, considering what he is going through. He was diagnosed the week before Christmas with an aggressive bone marrow cancer. We feel so fortunate that we live less than an hour from the world-renowned M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston -- the physicians there are the best on the planet and have given us much reason for hope. It seems that with every bit of bad news, we are able to find a silver lining and many blessings -- when we were told that he had cancerous lesions on nearly every bone in his body, we also learned that none of his soft tissues (kidney, liver, colon, etc.) appeared to be involved. When we were told on Christmas Eve that he had tumors in his brain that would require radiation, we also learned that they were in a place where the radiation would not affect his vision or his thinking/analytical skills or memory. When we were told on New Years' Eve that he had many lesions on his spine that needed radiation, we also learned that radiating them would not affect his nervous system and would in fact lessen the excruciating pain he has endured. We continue to marvel at the intricacy of the human body -- and at the growth of modern medicine and its practitioners. While we know that his cancer is not curable, we are assured that it is treatable. We live in faith that our best years still lie ahead of us -- and are surrounded by family and friends and prayer warriors whose profound love and support have buoyed us through some pretty dark moments. All of your notes continue to give me strength; while this disease shows little mercy to anyone, we have learned that it cannot erode love, which is tempered and grows stronger in the face of adversity.

Dear, dear friends - we wish for all of you nothing short of a happy and healthier New Year. With love and thanks to all -
                                Sue Garman

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                                North Alabama, USA
                                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 318 users online. 0 members and 318 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X