[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

RE: Sue Garman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue I very sorry to hear this news but glad that he can get the help he need I will pray for you and the family please keep us up dated on things Happy

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Sue, thanks for updating us. Sounds like you have begun getting answers and treatment is being planned. I too, am so glad you are going to MD Anderson as they are truly the best and brightest!

Of course prayers continue, without saying.

Lynn

Comment

Dear Sue (and family),
        Oh my, what an ordeal! Thank God for those silver linings, though, and I'll continue to pray that those dominate and that the treatments go well for your husband. Don't forget to take care of yourself during this trying time, though -- that will be important to your husband's health as well.
        Love and many, many hugs, Robin

Comment

Sue, my prayers are with you and your family and I'm thankful your husband is getting the best care. Take care of yourself and thanks for keeping us updated.

Comment

May God wrap his arms around your family at this time and give you strength.

Comment

Sue, thanks so much for the update. You're right...your DH is in the very best of hands. My thoughts and prayers continue for both of you, your family, and all those providing his care. Nancy

Comment

Sue - Thanks for the update. May your days continue to have silver linings. My continued thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

May God wrap you and your DH in his loving arms and provide all the support and love that is needed. May he guide the all the medical folks and provide all that is needed. Thank you for giving us an update during this trying time. May you and your husband keep getting "silver lining" news. Bobbi

Comment

Dear Sue,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I have chosen to do this year's BOM and every time I work on them I will send up a little prayer.

Wendy

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Comment

Sue, I'd like to add my thoughts and prayers to you and to Jack. We do not always understand life...that's for sure...but if we understand the love we have for life, then it makes the days easier to face. I'll share a quote with you that's helped me so many times: "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a small voice at the end of the day that says, I will try again tomorrow." Blessings to you!

Dana in Olive Branch, MS

Comment

Sue, I've just read about Jack. I'm so sorry that your family has to go through this. My thoughts, prayers and love are for you and Jack.
                          Love,
                          Wanda
                          Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Sue - I'm adding you and Jack to my prayers too. Your faith and hope will see you through. Your first BOM was my therapy walking with my dil through breast cancer and each block means something special to me. I actually just finished quilting it last night and am ready to start the embellishing. You do have the best dr's and thank God for every silver lining there is! We love you!
                            Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Sue, as a wife, may God give you the strength that you will need through this time.
                              I have made the both of the BOM's that you have designed and have learned so much. Thank you, and now it's your turn to be blessed by others as they reach out to you and pray for you!
                              Terri
                              Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

Dear Sue, I add my prayers and good wishes to you and your family. May God hold you all in His loving arms as you begin all the treatments. Keep yourself strong as Jack will need you to be.

Love, Nancy in NC
                                Happy Quilting,

Shiner TX

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X