[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

2013 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great advice, Lotti. I printed all of the instructions for Sue Garman's 2008 Bouquet for a Day. It's still on my to do someday list.

Comment

The key word is to "PRINT". I hd downloaded "Bouquets for a New Day" to my hard drive and of course after a hard drive crash I no longer have the pattern. I have printed every BOM that I thought I might want to do ever since.
      Expensive lesson learned as the cost of the pattern is above my budget now.

Comment

Today's newsletter announced a new series of CLASSROOM videos about working with color with Christine Barnes:
        learn/classrooms/

And...I just found this web site where we can play with color combos: http://colorschemedesigner.com/

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks for the color design site location. Was playing with it for just a few moments, but seems like it will really be a good tool for me since picking colors is difficult for me. Will have more fun with it later (after work)
          Watched the intro to Christine Barnes Classroom and that will also be interesting and helpful.
          Lori

Comment

Margo, thanks for the 2 sites. I saved the color scheme designer to my quilt favorites, so I'll know where to find it. You are definitely our ambassador on the forum.
            Thank you for all that you do.

Comment

I just noticed that the first Instructional Segment will be posted on December 20, 2012, just so we know what to do with ourselves through the holidays

Comment

When I first saw the 2013 quilt picture I loved the colors and wondered how the pattern would look in different color combinations. I have colored my prior BOM's with similar colors to the designer's choices, mostly because I needed to focus on the piecing techniques and because I loved what the designer (Sue Garmen) had done. Now I feel like I want to stretch my color knowledge, I am looking at different combinations. What a great thing that Christine Barnes' classroom appeared on TQS!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 181 users online. 0 members and 181 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X