[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

SIZZLE SHOW AND TELL

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats interesting. Can i ask how you reduce the pattern.

Comment

print at 50%. Measure the 1" square to make sure it is 1/2".

Comment

Flaero52 ,Those are lovely Great idea

Comment

That's exactly how I reduce the pattern. Once you have a true 1/2" square on the printed paper, take that to the copy machine and make copies onto your foundation paper. I think it's only a little more difficult doing it half size, very do-able.

Comment

Originally posted by "kherbach" post=145396
            March is done! First three...
            So dramatic!

Comment

I’m still fussing over colours for March block and could have done better with February colours but having fun. Always wanted to do Mariners Compass and was intimidated by it. Thanks for making it approachable. I’m holding off on the corners to audition at the end. Thinking of shades of gold but will see how it unfolds.

Comment

I like how you’re waiting to determine your outside fabric colors. I haven’t been doing this more than 4 years so not that bold. I used the same color ways to determine all the fabric from my personal stash. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do for completion.

Comment

Finally finished the centers of blocks 1 & 2. Haven’t decided what backgrounds to use yet.

Comment

I have only gotten the first block circle made, but I am on my way!!

Comment

Ethereal, very cool choices. Love the dynamics of the outer fabric!! Nicely done

Comment

Nicely done. Your points are very well done, Scrapquiter2.

Comment

I really struggled with this block and my block is spinning the opposite direction!!!!! But it’s done.

Comment

Glacerda, love your fabric selection! Looks great, and you’re definitely not the only one with it spinning in the opposite direction. Still looks lovely!

Comment

Scrapquilter2, it looks great! You’re not very far behind. I’m just now starting Block 3.

Comment

Here's my block #3! Still not happy with how my seams are meeting in the middle but otherwise, I like it. Currently remaking block #2 because after the struggle of completing it, I realized I didn't like the colors.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 185 users online. 0 members and 185 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X