[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I finally finished my Halo Medallion Quilt....well almost. I decided it needs some berries on the outside border.

Comment

Highdesertquilter, you’ve taken my breath away! As someone who would rather appliqué than piece, I’m in love with your changes to the original pattern. Congratulations for creating such a beautiful quilt! Sue would love it, too.

Comment

Spectacular, highdesertquilter!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
        North Alabama, USA
        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Just a beautiful version. Love it.
          Heather

Comment

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.....still working on my quilt...

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Comment

Wow! Stunning. I love your personal touch of the applique!

I am still working on the delectable mountains...bit delayed since my machine has been in the shop for over three weeks!
                Holly

Comment

Highdesertquilter, you have outdone yourself. Absolutely stunning. I have loved it since you did the first applique border and was jealous of your talent.

Comment

Thank you so much durstgirls... I am pretty happy with how it is turning out...now to get those berries on so I can quilt it!

Comment

Thank you hollyminer.....glad to be near the end. Hope you get your machine back soon!

Comment

Thank you Barbara!

Comment

Thank you ethereal... I am usually one for following the pattern but so happy with the changes I made. It was fun designing the applique' borders and getting everything to fit.... than goodness for Sue's floaters!

Comment

All done! At long last . Quilted by Julyayne of JJ's LongArm Machine Quilting on the beautiful West side of Madison Wisconsin :-)

Comment

All done! At long last

Comment

Lovely! Nice work. Just a show-stopper in every colour way. I am so glad we all shared our pictures and encouragement.
                                Heather

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X