Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous work Mlongstreth!

Barb

Comment

Mlongstreth! - Your quilt looks great, and the two matching cushions really make a great addition. I am picking mine up from the Machine Quilter on Thurdsay. Will post a pic then.

Comment

Wow, what a beauty! Congratulations.

Comment

What a beautiful quilt Mlongsteth! Happy Dance! :cheer:

Comment

It is beautiful! Thank you for sharing the photos. The pillows are a great idea.
            Mine is only half done, but I will finish it. Just another year of fun ahead!

Comment

Helene, love your wonky little stars!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
              North Alabama, USA
              "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

I haven't posted here, so am not sure if I am doing it correctly, but here goes. Here is my finished halo Medallion, which won 2nd place best of show at Quiltfest in Edison New Jersey. It was pieced by me and quilted by Margaret Solomon Gunn, and came out just beautiful. I loved working on the quilt!

Comment

wow - beautiful work dorisprol and Helene!
                  it is so exciting to see everyone posting their finished quits after working together and sharing stories all year

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you Mlongstreth, thank you Barbara. I did the wonky strars when I realized my pinwheels were all 1/8 too small no matter I much I tried to make them right! I ´m learning so much doing this quilt...
                      Thank you dorisprol for showing your extraordinary quilt. congratulations for your price, it’s fantastic

Comment

Wonderful! Congratulations on receiving the recognition you deserve for that lovely quilt.

Comment

Still moving along. Bringing up the rear here. Pretty close to a year behind!

Comment

Really pretty and only 1 year behind. Lots can beat that

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

SusieQ, it’s absolutely beautiful! You’re not the only one who hasn’t finished. I’m still stuck on the flying geese! Sometimes life just gets in the way. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Ah, I am in good company...I, too, am still not finished. I am on the last round (delectable mountains) but I started them two months ago! LOL

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 53 users online. 0 members and 53 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X