Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! Love your colors!

Comment

Pinwheel border finished - we will be travelling in August also, so it feels good to finish this one now.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Month 6 is done! Can't wait to get started on the pinwheels. They are my favorite!

Comment

All of these are beautiful! Has anyone receive month 8 yet? Just hoping I'm the only one who hasn't received a email yet. TIA

Comment

Sewing88 - it's online now for you to download. I didn't receive an email - I just went looking for it, and there it was!

Comment

The pattern goes live the first day of each month--there is no email. Monday, Wednesday , Friday there is a newsletter you get by email if you are subscribed. If the first happens to be on one of those days, you may have associated it as notice about the BOM. Just go to the BOM 2017 to find the instructions/pattern each month.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                North Alabama, USA
                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thank you, I have just always gotten it thru a email because I do subscribe. Thank you from all of us. Really enjoying making this!

Comment

Thought some of you might enjoy a good laugh. My daughter got married the end of June so I have fallen a bit behind on this project. Through May and June, whenever I had a minute, I worked on the flying geese rings (mindlessly it appears). The week after the wedding, I finished the last ring, squared them all up and it wasn't until then that I noticed what I had done. Where was my brain??? See attached picture!!!!

My quilt will definitely be unique and I am not changing a thing. Happy to say I will soon be caught up!

Comment

Looks like you went shopping?

Comment

Lynda, that's a truly unusual quilt! It looks just like a receipt from Whole Foods!

Comment

Am I missing something?

Comment

Apparently, it is me that is missing something. I will fire up the brain and try to attach the correct file. Anyway, enjoy a chuckle at the flying geese rings. I was really out to lunch when I made those but quilting did help me cope with all the stress of my daughter's wedding.

Comment

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It took me a minute but you have a unique and original design--good job!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                                North Alabama, USA
                                "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 76 users online. 0 members and 76 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X