[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so. I like it so much at the time that I also bought the blue version which I also considered for this quilt. I didn't realize how long I'd had it till I saw the selvage, and it had a 2006 copyright on it!! Is that possible??

Comment

Sweet! They are all beautiful, but yours really speak to me. Blue is my favorite color.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by "SusieQMcF" post=139742
          Finished Month 2 so I can get on with some baby quilts I need to get done. I found paper piecing the HST's to be WAY too slow. I pieced using Eleanor Burns square up ruler. Much faster and easier to do scrappy.

Sweet! They are all beautiful, but yours really speak to me. Blue is my favorite color.

Comment

Originally posted by "adamsme" post=139827
            Here's month # 2 for me!
            . Very nice! I wish there was an easier way to view and comment on the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by "GigiWendy" post=139965
              All - lovely results for month 2! The chance to see how the various color choices play together is great. Relieved to have completed month 2 today. (Now I get to fully enjoy the 70 degree weather forecast for tomorrow.)

. Oh Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by "karymlr" post=140060
                Feb done...what a relief.

The birds in the center look so angelic but, actually, they like to have a good time.
                Perfect for Mardi Gras!

Comment

Here's my half-size version of Month 3. I used seven fabrics for star points and centers; no two stars are alike.

Comment

It is beautiful!

Comment

Anabeth, your quilt is beautiful!

Comment

So beautiful, Anabeth!

Comment

Anabeth, so pretty! Love your fabrics, they're so electric! It's looking fabulous.
                          PtboGrandma

Comment

All the blocks are gorgeous - Anabeth I am astounded at your skills to do this half size - the colours are equally amazing.
                            Warm wishes Pam (in Scotland)

Comment

I purchased the kit and other than creating the binder with the patterns and instructions, etc. I have done nothing. I do hope to catch up. All of the pictures have been inspiring and I love all of the blocks that have been posted. The color combinations are beautiful.

Comment

It's beautiful Anabeth. I love your colors.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X